Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a great time at the '08 Rally, met a lot of fun people, the problem is a lot of them got away with no way of staying in touch. Some are close enough to get together for other rides, events or just to share our experience, so anyone that wants to leave contact info can reply to this or [email protected]

Great job Stephani, can't wait till next year!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Had a great time at the '08 Rally, met a lot of fun people, the problem is a lot of them got away with no way of staying in touch. Some are close enough to get together for other rides, events or just to share our experience, so anyone that wants to leave contact info can reply to this or [email protected]

Great job Stephani, can't wait till next year!
David and I thought the same thing on the way home. We didn't get a way to keep in touch with some of the people that we met. Next year I will have to make sure that I keep a pen and some paper handy to exchange info.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I hadn't checked back in a while. I'm going to send you an e-mail or message on your myspace page.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Fontana Village meeting

I stayed at the resort during the SV riders and FZ1 Rally in June and spoke with some members of the Women in Sport Bike group that were attending the SV Rally. (I was also teaching Total Control Classes previous to the weekend)

If any one remembers talking with me concerning the total control riding classes, Trail braking etc in the hotel lobby I would like to get in touch, Drop me a message or send me and e-mail [email protected]

Thanks

David

1 - 8 of 8 Posts