Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are some good options for riding pants? I want my wife to have protection in the knees the hips and the tail. I also want good slide protection. I am looking for jeans or leather mostly and will be used for general riding on something like a monster or riding on back of my sport bike.

·
Super Moderator
704 Posts
Have you looked at Draggin Jeans? Draggin Jeans - Motorcycle Jeans

Personally I prefer leather or multi-layer textiles, but if you want something that looks normal in most circumstances I would really recommend looking at the Draggin stuff.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have and they look great but expensive. Also hard to tell the diff between all the models they have...

·
Super Moderator
704 Posts
Not familiar with the Alpinestars or the other, but I think if you go with any reputable name you'll be ok. The one thing I would try to ensure is that you can find a place to have her try them on.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Agree trying them on would be the best. However finding a place with these jeans will be crazy hard lol...

·
Super Moderator
704 Posts
In the absence of being able to try them on, very forgiving measurements and reading any fitment notes/customer feedback will help. Unfortunately I've missed the mark that way a few times.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts