Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a guy ...I can't think of anything sexier than seeing a woman ride a sportbike!

mmmmm ....Ninja-girl :drool:

I don't know what it is...maybe it's because if they are that adventurous in life....imagine the bedroom.....:drool:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hah I just signed up and read this post. I am in fact a women rider, I ride an R6 with my boyfriend (he has my other bike, a 600R) around Albuquerque. Believe me, the reactions I get, are simular to your comments ;)

-K

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No seriously. I was at a local coffeeshop where lots of bikers hang out...this young woman comes out with her helmet and jacket and fires up her Kawi Xr7R. There wasn't a male standing there that wasn't checkin her out big time.

But it has to be a sport bike....I see women on Harleys all the time. It just isn't the same.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Hi-sider said:
No seriously. I was at a local coffeeshop where lots of bikers hang out...this young woman comes out with her helmet and jacket and fires up her Kawi Xr7R. There wasn't a male standing there that wasn't checkin her out big time.

But it has to be a sport bike....I see women on Harleys all the time. It just isn't the same.
I agree:thumb:

·
Registered
97 Posts
women riders

It is quite interesting to see the looks on peoples faces when i am out riding around..mom and dad, kids in the back..the dad looks over at me and the next thing i know his kids are all waving to me and smiling...then of course the guys who give me the thumbs up, and then the ones who say..umm..nice bike...what size is it? I even have women who smile at me and nod...no i am not a dike! When i go for coffee sometimes, i have eyes watching me pull up, get my coffee, bullshit on my cell for a while..and then get back on my bike..i do notice the guys girlfriends giving me a look or two and then looking back at their boyfriends, like WTF!! Hello!! snap out of it!! I love it!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm a new rider and last summer when I started these 2 guys in a truck followed me for 1/2 hour trying to get my number. It cracks me up. Although I got similar looks in my convertible camero z28, I think that it's just the combination of a certain look, and the thought of being more reckless. We women riders have more of a free spirit and are not afraid of expressing ourselves!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Might I mention that there is NO better feeling than railing around for a nice ride, and getting off the bike in some BFE area and watching the rednecks get all confused!?!?

·
Registered
15 Posts
HTGRL said:
I'm a new rider and last summer when I started these 2 guys in a truck followed me for 1/2 hour trying to get my number. It cracks me up. Although I got similar looks in my convertible camero z28, I think that it's just the combination of a certain look, and the thought of being more reckless. We women riders have more of a free spirit and are not afraid of expressing ourselves!
I used to live in Michigan.. Didn't remember any women riders back then.. I moved to Arizona.. and there isn't very many out here either.. Where do you girls hide.. LOL:burnout:

·
Registered
17 Posts
My04R12314 said:
I used to live in Michigan.. Didn't remember any women riders back then.. I moved to Arizona.. and there isn't very many out here either.. Where do you girls hide.. LOL:burnout:

In Phoenix.... :D

btw... you have mail ;)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts