Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When the shite hits the fan..the shite hits the fan...

Figured I was going to have a blast with me new bike this year...

1) Got the SBR Membership(for wat..i have no idea)
2) Got all the gear sorted out - leathers,gloves,suit,boots, new helmet......
3) Got the NSR....
4) Graduated from univeristy already with all the time in the world now to go down to the track

and then...while cruising down the SLE on the NSR...the piston jams.... :finger:

oh well...back to the old drawing board then....I am never destined to have a freaking bike....maybe I should just ride them scoots or buy meself a chopper....:crying:

Nevertheless(wat a long useless word this is), the Wolverine will rise yet again....after the pistons are sorted that is...

:cool:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Had a seizure!!

That's what you get for running cooking oil instead of somefink decent in the thing!!! :rolleyes: or didn't they tell you about the oil in the fuel thing??

I've got a box full of jets for one of these in the shed somewhere, sounds like you may be needing a couple with bigger holes in em' :p

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Its a sign

Perhaps your not supposed to have a bike/life/burd, it may have been ordained that you were supposed to lurk around in dark corners as one of lifes spectators
:squid:

·
Registered
147 Posts
hehehe, I told Norman about your your engine busted, he said thats for not stripping it open and check.

*shrugs*

so wats the plan?

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I bet you spent your money on fags instead of a strip and rebuilt plus quality oil ....

Go back to school .. you are a danger to yourself and others in the 'real' world :p :p

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Farewell.....

You chaps are all right....

I am officially giving up riding from this day forwards....

Its been a pleasure while it lasted.

Cheers

Leroy

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Re: Farewell.....

WOLVERINE II said:
You chaps are all right....

I am officially giving up riding from this day forwards....

Its been a pleasure while it lasted.

Cheers

Leroy
Thats sort of like Schwarzenegger giving up the white house before he even got in ..... you have to have STARTED riding before you can STOP riding .... ya big nancy boy girly girly ....

Get yer motor fixed and then get back to the track ....

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Don't get me started......

Yeah I agree with you Legend, that's like you deciding to stop being such a decent bloke :p

and what's this 'you chaps' rubbish??? Sounds like that lost sole looking for a shitty helmet the other week is a mate of yours then Wolfboy??

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
bwahahahahaha

I knew it!!!

You all cant live without me!!!

And GD..the helmet person...aint no friend of mine...heard he was one of yours....:rolleyes:

The bike is getting sorted...and I will be back...this time...without the cooking oil :crying: :crying: :D :D :)

Cheers

·
Registered
147 Posts
Re: bwahahahahaha

WOLVERINE II said:
I knew it!!!

You all cant live without me!!!

And GD..the helmet person...aint no friend of mine...heard he was one of yours....:rolleyes:

The bike is getting sorted...and I will be back...this time...without the cooking oil :crying: :crying: :D :D :)

Cheers
At least my mum can make up her mind:twofinger

·
Registered
147 Posts
Leroy, Norman's workshop is up and running, are u gonna send your MC28 down for repairs?

and whats wrong with your mobile phone, its disconnected or something

1 - 12 of 12 Posts