Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!

Im thinking about learning how to ride a bike!!!
Lookin to get a ride on one first to see how they are. I love bikes so much! Just the sound and looks of them. My neighbor has one, but he wont give me a ride on it. (How rude..lol) Anyways...just wondering if theres anyone out there that will help me out! Hope to hear from you soon. If you want to email me a picture of your awesome [email protected]

Thanks
~Michelle~

-----My dream bike-------- ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hey girl, I sure would give you a ride if you/I were closer. Nice dream bike, but you shoud ride green... :)

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Welcome to SBW!
If you find someone to ride with please make sure they are good riders. I know a girl that was becoming afraid of bikes because she was riding with someon that wasn't that great of a rider. So I gave her a ride with myself a she totally changed her opinion.

smitty ZX-9R said:
... Nice dream bike, but you shoud ride green... :)
I agree, you should ride green. That way you can wreck it a few times during the learning process. Then when you feel confident go with a Yamaha. :D ;)

·
Registered
546 Posts
VYPIR said:

I agree, you should ride green. That way you can wreck it a few times during the learning process. Then when you feel confident go with a Yamaha. :D ;)

How confident can you be with a bike that blows the rear rim off :mad:

P.S. Welcome to SBW!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know that bike isnt the real color...cuz the background and stuff. BUT...I love purple...and that looks awesome.....soooo cant i just dream?? haha :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK....u have a point there...we can dream. Too bad you dont live closer....cuz i want a ride on one sooo bad u cant imagine :)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Where is Mosinee? I used to live in Crystal Lake Illinois (FIB), just south of Lake Geneva...... and me and a bunch of friends used to ride up to Road America in Elkhart lake Wisconsin.....and watch the races and have a great time....if you really like bikes you should check it out! The races are June 8-10.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'll be moving to Fond du Lac, WI for the summer. I plan on doing a lot of dirt biking, but mostly look forward to all the paved roads! Wisconsin roads were paved by some drunk blacktop paver operator who just desided to keep drinking, swerving, and paving. They rock! I'll be half an hour from Road America!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts