Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.
Name's Jake. Bought an F4 a couple months ago after owning a CR250 for about a month (some day I will own one again).
Anxious to get back on the road (and track). Winter in Ithaca, NY only lasts 'til about June.
Looking forward to learning from the members of this forum.
Later.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
I am sure glad to be in AZ where winter doesn't exist. Insted of having to stay off the bike for the cold I have to stay off because I got cut off by a car and was injured pretty bad. So I guess I can can feel for you not being able to ride.

Welcome Sportbikeworld I am sure me and the members will be glad to answer any question you have.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Injuries suck just as much as winter (if not more), especially if caused by some dill in a cage.
Thanks for the greetings, this forum seems a pretty decent place.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
hegemon jake said:
Injuries suck just as much as winter (if not more), especially if caused by some dill in a cage.
Thanks for the greetings, this forum seems a pretty decent place.
Jake:
I agree with being hurt sux as much as the weather does.
The winter means having to find those rare days when it's not raining or frosty outside. If I can get out for an hour long ride nowadays,boy,do I ever feel lucky!!:):)
Jim

·
Registered
16 Posts
Winter sucks!

I hear ya jake! and I feel your pain. Winter does suck. I live in Idaho, and the winter is long here too. And I'm a ski instructor! Sportbiking is starting to gain more interest for me lately though. Gotta move near a track. Ah, yes the track.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts