Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who are looking to get into stunting, but are afraid of falling down and messing your bike up, now is the time to practice. Thats right. Throw that big heavy snowmobile suit on, jump on the dirtbike, and go do wheelies. Everything you learn on the dirtbike travels over to the big bike. This is the best way to learn brake control. Make it a habit, and you'll never have to worry again. I was out doin it on thanksgiving. an open field, some flurries, a helmet, and a snowmobile suit actin a fool on a dirtbike with all the cousins. Managed to get my little 15 year old cousin riding 100+ foot wheelies by the end of the day! Go out and do it.. if you don't have a dirt bike.. get one. They're cheap and fun as hell. Plus, you may have kids some day and they'll want one. So get it early! :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Got an extra one for me??? I already have the snowmobile suit!!

And check out http://www.teamoutermost.com/ , Schooler is like 15 and is rocking the hell outta dirtbikes...he is better on his 100 than most people who have been stunting for a while. Can't wait til he moves up to a big bike...the kid is a natural...plus he learned on a dirtbike.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha I know schooler man. I've known manny and edub for years. Believe me ;) But yea, that kid is good. He'll be somethin when he gets up there. kids a natural.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I wish I had a dirtbike and a place to do this. I used to ride dirt bikesa few years back, but all of the places that had opened space was either built on or forbidden to ride on. You can't really ride a dirtbike anywhere on long island without getting harrassed by the cops unless you go all the way out east. It Sucks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts