Sportbike World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everybody

My name is Bruno and I'm posting on behalf of Boston Harley-Davidson, This year we decided to change our Winter Storage Program to all Bikes!!. Our Winter Storage program started back in 1998 and all our Harley owners love it. But this year we want to share this program with all bikers, so if you got Bike and you want it to keep in a safe environment and professional location for a GREAT PRICE you found the right place.

The price for sport bikes is $179.00. It's from anytime after October 1st, 2009 to April 30th 2010. Storage includes

-Fuel Stabilizer
-Battery Tending
-Bike Wash upon Pickup

Also for all Winter Storage customers it includes

-10% off parts and motorclothes during the same time period for the Winter Storage Customer's (Includes all Vendors!!)

If you have any questions just send me a PM

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Everybody

My name is Bruno and I'm posting on behalf of Boston Harley-Davidson, This year we decided to change our Winter Storage Program to all Bikes!!. Our Winter Storage program started back in 1998 and all our Harley owners love it. But this year we want to share this program with all bikers, so if you got Bike and you want it to keep in a safe environment and professional location for a GREAT PRICE you found the right place.

The price for sport bikes is $179.00. It's from anytime after October 1st, 2009 to April 30th 2010. Storage includes

-Fuel Stabilizer
-Battery Tending
-Bike Wash upon Pickup

Also for all Winter Storage customers it includes

-10% off parts and motorclothes during the same time period for the Winter Storage Customer's (Includes all Vendors!!)

If you have any questions just send me a PM

Thanks
Says I can't PM you cause you have it disabled.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts