Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if anyone has a bike or knows someone with a bike they wanna sell, even if its crashed up whatever (nick, kinda like your 600rr you found), im looking to fix up a bike this winter. preferably a sport bike mid 90's or higher, but id consider a cruiser if it was a good deal and looked like a fun project. so if anyone knows of one, let me know i'd appreciate it. salvage title is ok too, just not scrap. my cell is (810)919-6272 if you have any info, thanks.

nate

·
Registered
436 Posts
lol i can get u a bike:) how much u wanna spend? i cant get almost anything and any year for about 3gs or under....i can get newer bikes like 03 and up easy. and they might be in decent condition. let me know wut ur loooking for give me cash and ill get it for you!
Kyle

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
1wheelwonder said:
lol i can get u a bike:) how much u wanna spend? i cant get almost anything and any year for about 3gs or under....i can get newer bikes like 03 and up easy. and they might be in decent condition. let me know wut ur loooking for give me cash and ill get it for you!
Kyle
Can you ar can't you? :twofinger

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1wheelwonder said:
Kyle
im loooking for nething dats cheep yo an not 2 bad to fix up.

lol

just fuckin with ya...uhh dude i dont care, if you come across a ridiculous deal let me know, id prefer a liter bike 00 and up if possible, as cheap as possible, and the least work obviously. so yeah tell me what you find, my cell is posted or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
963 Posts
Neller0414 said:
im loooking for nething dats cheep yo an not 2 bad to fix up.

lol

just fuckin with ya...uhh dude i dont care, if you come across a ridiculous deal let me know, id prefer a liter bike 00 and up if possible, as cheap as possible, and the least work obviously. so yeah tell me what you find, my cell is posted or email me at [email protected]
Newer Busa's always make great projects....:D

Ive still got mine for sale...

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol....i woulda rather had your 1000rr. yeah im considering a new bike in the spring, like the 07 r1, but i still want something to tinker with this winter and either ride it or sell it in the spring. no i do not want your busa though, if i wanted a sled id buy one that can atleast go through snow.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Neller0414 said:
lol....i woulda rather had your 1000rr. yeah im considering a new bike in the spring, like the 07 r1, but i still want something to tinker with this winter and either ride it or sell it in the spring. no i do not want your busa though, if i wanted a sled id buy one that can atleast go through snow.
Well there you go.. Buy my busa and marry it with a sled chassis... Thats one hell of a project....

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ChoCha said:
Well there you go.. Buy my busa and marry it with a sled chassis... Thats one hell of a project....
lol

naw, your busa is too pretty to do that to, im not gonna lie its a great looking bike, just not my style!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts