Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who are some of the companies that make aftermarket windscreens?

Which ones are good?

How easy are they to install?

I would like to get a tinted one with a little more height than the stock one for my 99 F4. Someone suggested Double Bubble.

Thanks, any input would be appreciated.

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
We put a dark smoke Lockhart Phillips one on my wife's F4, it looks sweet. I think I prefer the double bubble one though now that I've seen it a few places. I think it's Zero Gravity that makes them.

Oh yeah, installation was a snap on the F4. At least with the LP screen it was.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
I got the lockhart Phillips one on my bike as well. You can check it out in my gallery. I like it. Was never into the double-bubble, but if you want more height, that might be your best choice.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I put a Zero Gravity 'Double Bubble' windscreen on my F3 about 3 months ago. They look great and it fits right into the factory molding, so all you have to do is pop the old one out and put the new one in...that simple!!!

·
Registered
530 Posts
The grade of plexi and the clarity of the plexi in the final product. DO YOU WANT CLARITY OR TO SEE SHEETS OF CASCADING WATER?

Your choice......;)

Johnny
Team No Limit Racing &#169 1996-2002
http://www.teamnolimitracing.com

·
Registered
580 Posts
Sheets of cascading water... Hmm. I got to go to the bathroom BRB.

You are right, there may be a difference in clarity. For me that wouldnt be a problem because the thing is so low I never actually look through it to see where Im going. If you are pinny pincher you could still order the cheapy and then send it back if it wasnt clear. I looked at windscreens when I was thinking of buying a taller one ( I didnt ) , some of the replacements are over $100 bucks, and some are 1/2 that price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts