Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I've got a new(ish) laptop, an hp pavillion dv9000. I absolutely love it, and I love vista. However, my other computer (self built and rock-solid for 5 years plus, lol) and microsoft router don't like this computer and refuse to see it on the network. With my old laptop (dell inspiron8200) I had no problem at all sharing media, hard drives, printers etc...
Is it vista that is messing things up? I've tried to call hp, and their customer service is actually quite good...if you can explain things slowly 8 times so they understand you...there being no way to understand their accents.
Any suggestions?

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
akcbr said:
Hi, I've got a new(ish) laptop, an hp pavillion dv9000. I absolutely love it, and I love vista. However, my other computer (self built and rock-solid for 5 years plus, lol) and microsoft router don't like this computer and refuse to see it on the network. With my old laptop (dell inspiron8200) I had no problem at all sharing media, hard drives, printers etc...
Is it vista that is messing things up? I've tried to call hp, and their customer service is actually quite good...if you can explain things slowly 8 times so they understand you...there being no way to understand their accents.
Any suggestions?
No way! Vista can't possibly be the problem! I mean, the reason sales are so pitiful is that people just don't understand how superior it is with connecting to all older devices.

;)

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
Surprisingly I have had no issues with Vista. It actually was able to see my old computer without me having to touch a thing. :dunno:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts