Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Motorcycle.com is giving away a Trip for Two to Monterey, California to attend the 2012 U.S. Grand Prix MotoGP race at Laguna Seca. The lucky winner will receive:

- Airfare for Two
- Three nights accommodation
- Tickets to the 3-Day Event

Enter for your chance to WIN by simply "Liking" Motorcycle.com's Facebook Page and Entering the Reader Survey at: http://www.facebook.com/Motorcyclecom/app_156118184509963

This contest is now over. Thanks to everyone who entered. We'll announce the winner later this week on Motorcycle.com. And if you didn't win, don't worry, as we'll have other contests in the future.

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
So many opportunities flash by b/c of my lack of interest in anything FB. I look forward to the day its passe.

·
Registered
2 Posts
a great article contain many information like the person like me...thanks for publish this one...
muslim marriage
.Nice article, i appreciate for putting this together! “This is obviously one great post.
MAKEUP TIPS
Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here. Keep it up!”

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello.....
The greatest spectacle on two wheels is coming to Monterey, California, the final weekend in July, and you can be a part of it! Motorcycle.com is thrilled to announce it is giving away a trip for two including airfare, three nights accommodation and three-day tickets to MotoGP at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts