Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yamaha's up front, Stoner going well in pre practice and Haybale's even on row 2...... has easily been the best race of the past couple of years for my money. Fingers are crossed for another cracker in a couple of hours :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
whew !!

1st 3 minutes .. awesome !! ... Rossi on the grass at 180mph then just misses the destruction derby !!

That was a particularly nasty looking crash for a few as well ....

And then what happened !! .... Rossi and Elias were dicing for 2nd with Stoner just a few feet away .... and Hayden was miles away in 9th. I was all set to get on the net and stick it to BP (..."he is just another roberts jnr" ...) .. then Elies takes a great swipe at Rossi ...... and he's going backwards from then ...

Ferk ... even Hayden got em.

I'll bet someone at Michelin is being given a quiet word and a kick up the arse.

Anyone still watching F1 now that Shuie has gone, or is this the wrong place to discuss such :D :D

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What a race, what a win!!!

Have to admit though, my man Colin was going backwards losing places every corner until it all got a bit tight and down they went.... how can he qualify 2nd and be so slow on lap 1??? :( :(

And what about Marco's ride from almost last :eek: :eek:

Roll on China, you going Tug???

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Too right

Gixxer_Dave said:
What a race, what a win!!!

Have to admit though, my man Colin was going backwards losing places every corner until it all got a bit tight and down they went.... how can he qualify 2nd and be so slow on lap 1??? :( :(

And what about Marco's ride from almost last :eek: :eek:

Roll on China, you going Tug???
This year I am not screwing up my work schedule so Im working for the GP and barring any other disasters (Flymo Joe used to call me mr lucky so dont be surprised) Ill be there with bells on and pit passes dangling round my cock:thumbs2:

Top race in Turkey, pitty the ausie schoolboy spoilt it by being so bleeding quick:eek:
For my money edwards doesnt believe he can win. Its a mental game, most of them can trick themselves into thinking they can win once in a while very few really believe it every day.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Re: Too right

Tug said:
...a mental game, most of them can trick themselves into thinking they can win once in a while very few really believe it every day.
Gotta agree with you scottie, i think this must have been my problem as well :D :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts