Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lord tim said:
wow such a brilliant well thought out response:p ....

is it a decent fit for a guy as tall as me? i know the seating position isnt as hunched over as a true sports bike would be, its more upright. so i wont look goofy on it? i dont wanna look like mr.bean on a ninja:rolleyes: ;)

·
Registered
195 Posts
1) Height isn't as much an issue as inseam and reach, but you'll fit fine.

2) Who cares what you "look like" on the bike? This ain't a spectator sport. :D How does it feel is what's important. ;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tamara said:
1) Height isn't as much an issue as inseam and reach, but you'll fit fine.

2) Who cares what you "look like" on the bike? This ain't a spectator sport. :D How does it feel is what's important. ;)
LOL ok i realize saftey comes FIRST, followed by experience, prepairdness etc.. but not one of you sport bike owners can look me in the eye (male or female) and tell me there isnt a part of you, deep inside bured under woon and cement, that doesnt get some tiny itty bitty coolness/style bug in them when there on the bike.:D knowing that everyone and their mothers turn to see sport bikes as they drive by:cool: stop lyin to urselfs and admit you look stylin on the bike;) riding safely of course:p

·
Registered
159 Posts
You'll fit fine on the zx6. Rule of thumb "if it feels comfy, you probably look fine". I'm 6'4" and nothing fits real well, but as previously stated "this isn't a spetator sport". I have a fzr 600 race bike and I'm sure when i'm fully tucked in my elbows are about 2" below my knees!! :D (probably not the coolest looking) but when passing someone, your ALWAYS cool :cool:

Dave

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
reddragonmd said:
im 6' tall and want a ninja zx6, brand new. will i fit ok on the bike without cramping or issues? /QUOTE] I currently own a ZX-6r and stand 6 foot tall. With complete leather attire on I have no problem at all with fitting, no cramping, and I don't care about the on lookers. Besides my wife says I look great on the bike all outfitted. :twofinger

1 - 9 of 9 Posts