Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
If(?) I went by your outlook then I would not be riding a m/c. Now do not tell me the thing to do is be at track days for tracks will take one day or more to get to & they are not open all the time for street bikes & "track days" nor all forms of comp irons.

To ride a m/c then the only option is to ride a bike in the dirt & at 73 yrs of age my 42 yrs of dirt practicing & competion pounded the 'ell out of me.

Cages are a pain in the arse to me though I have one for winter driving & adverse weather conditions.

I have spent almost 57 yrs of riding m/cs on the hwy, in the cities/towns & as I said above 42 yrs of comp.

One takes their chances & it is like getting out of bed in the morning or walking down the stairs for all can be part of a gamble in life.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
I agree that riding is a risk. We take the chance when we get on the bikes and go. Do you not also take the chance we you get out bed as well.

I myself have given up inner city and every day riding, but I will not give up riding all together. I enjoy it way too much.

·
Registered
30 Posts
We all make choices as to how much and where we ride. I will not ride to work more than once a week, I just do not feel safe riding in rush hour traffic on I-695. On weekends I try not to take the cage unless I have to. Everybody has to decide for themselves.

·
Registered
88 Posts
who the hell puts a spoiler on a saturn? there's acctually two or three around here, and it just baffels me,

just about as much as cincinnatis ability to tell a story involving numbers......

One Dead, 8 Injured After Car Plows Through.........

One person is dead and nine people are injured after a car drove into a .......

when he went left of center and struck seven motorcycles heading eastbound on........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts