Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed I don't see many on the road. I love mine its a good compromise between comfort & performance. since I've bought mine, two of my friends have, they love theirs also, so I'm left wondering why there is not much of an aftermarket supply for it(lower fairings, fender eliminator,ect.) I've seen the chin spoiler, but for the money,to me, its not worth it. any other FZ6 riders out there?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I also noticed that not much bike of Yamaha fz6 is looking on the road. I also dont understand the main reason behind its less popularity because it contain great looks and first sports bike with light weight with great features and other functions as well.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I think its not too sporty. Most of the bikes that get all the attention are the sport bikes. The aggressive stance of sport bikes get all the attention because the riding style. These sport touring bikes get less attention and less noticed because they don't come with the crazy colors and rides that roll around in the fullbody suits.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I don't really know why they're more popular, except that the "UJM" motorcycle market has a lot of competition from some of the entry level Ducati, BMW and Triumph offerings. That being said, a friend has one, and he rides it a lot. I've ridden it and it's a great do-it-all bike. It's a comfortable way to get around while still looking cool. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts