Sportbike World banner

Why does...

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  jk6672 
#1 ·
...RCjohn seem to be the butt of most jokes :confused:

------------------
John

http://www.sendmoreinfo.com/id/1144987
"I'm living so far beyond my income that we may almost be said to be living apart" - e.e. cummings

#2 ·
the ass cheeks are cut out of his leathers. that's why.

no, we love john (not that way), that's why we pick on him.

------------------
Tony

the views and opinions expressed by tony (cbrf2boy) are the ramblings of a total idiot. sbw.com, it's administrators, moderators, and members don't necessarily agree with and are not responsible for anything this idiot has to say.

for more ramblings try cbrf2boy

G
#3 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>no, we love john (not that way), that's why we pick on him.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Like a three legged stray dog! :D

------------------
If somebody sounds as though they might know more than you, talk more and louder.

#4 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jk6672:
...RCjohn seem to be the butt of most jokes :confused:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have been asking myself this same question. I don't pick on others :rolleyes: on the SBW forum. I treat everyone with respect. ;) :D

BTW, Squid' what is the temperature up there tonight? :D :p

------------------
John

"If Harley made an airplane... would you fly in it?"

#5 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RCjohn:
I have been asking myself this same question. I don't pick on others :rolleyes: on the SBW forum. I treat everyone with respect. ;) :D

BTW, Squid' what is the temperature up there tonight? :D :p
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, it's 9:30pm and it's 104 with 20% humidity

You called me a Squid! You assmuncher :D

------------------
John

http://www.sendmoreinfo.com/id/1144987
"I'm living so far beyond my income that we may almost be said to be living apart" - e.e. cummings

G
#6 ·
posted by 748_Abuser:
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>If you could SMELL RCJohn, it would make a whole lot of sense.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now that's not Nice :eek:

------------------
If somebody sounds as though they might know more than you, talk more and louder.

G
#8 ·
Posted By the butt end of everyones jokes:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>BTW, Squid' what is the temperature up there tonight?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's funny, Did you think that one up all by yourself or did Pete help ? ;) (Rcjohn likes when I wink at him)

------------------

#10 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jk6672:
Why does RCjohn seem to be the butt of most jokes :confused:
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you could SEE RCJohn, it would make a whole lot of sense. :D

------------------
-Paul
If God dropped acid, would he see people?

#11 ·
Well, it's 9:30pm and it's 104 with 20% humidity

You called me a Squid! You assmuncher :D

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No John, It was short for Squidwannabe. See he knew I was talking about him. :p :D :D

But now you've called me an assmuncher. :( Now it's go time. :mad: :eek:

------------------
John

"If Harley made an airplane... would you fly in it?"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.