Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You have a sexy wife, you are rich, you get to ride a Ducati race bike for a living and you are still relatively young ....

But ... your team mate is beating you ...

And the caaaant is an Aussie !!!

;-)

:twofinger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,448 Posts
Blue Catt said:
The last time I had my bike that far over was at turn 14 at Sepang .... not sure whether techncially I was still riding it or whether I was already a spectator on yet another low side.
:laughing:


The track looks to be heavily cambered, which would allow for a bigger lean angle (in relation to the horizon), would it not?

Still an awesome pic and an awesome rider! :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,448 Posts
bigphil said:
cool but a tad fiddled with !!!!!!

Whats the thing on his back ???

And theres no shadow for his elbow???
Look closer, BP. The "thing on his back" is actually just the top of his windshield. ;)

Also, the elbow shadow is there, right under his elbow. It's just the angle of the sun that's making it not "stick out" as such.

Looks ridgey-didge to me... :2cents:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,452 Posts
cookeetree said:
Look closer, BP. The "thing on his back" is actually just the top of his windshield. ;)

Also, the elbow shadow is there, right under his elbow. It's just the angle of the sun that's making it not "stick out" as such.

Looks ridgey-didge to me... :2cents:
Thats just silly, whats the point of a windshield if your going to hang out side of it in the wind:D

Still not convinced bout the elbow.
Amazing pic thou. Didn't anybody tell him Gp bikes aren't supposed to go that low :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bigphil said:
Thats just silly, whats the point of a windshield if your going to hang out side of it in the wind:D

Still not convinced bout the elbow.
Amazing pic thou. Didn't anybody tell him Gp bikes aren't supposed to go that low :thumb:
What is worse than a highly premenstral male armchair general ? ..... a geriatric one.

Heaven help us all :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,452 Posts
Gixxer_Dave said:
You can take your tin foil hat off BP :p :p
Hang on hang. No personality, stupid grin on his mush, rides like an android. I've got it i tell. I've got it.
Stoner is an alien.

Tin foil hat back on:finger:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,448 Posts
bigphil said:
Hang on hang. No personality, stupid grin on his mush, rides like an android. I've got it i tell. I've got it.
Stoner is an alien.

Tin foil hat back on:finger:
So long as he rides well enough to bring the title home to Australia, who cares about his personality or looks???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,452 Posts
As much i am tired of Rossi hysteria and appreciate stoney tony is as quick as hell i just dont see it.

What an achievement if he did thou eh?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,448 Posts
bigphil said:
As much i am tired of Rossi hysteria and appreciate stoney tony is as quick as hell i just dont see it.

What an achievement if he did thou eh?
It'll be interesting to see if Stoner can hold on. He really needs to just concentrate on doing what he's been doing and not worry about a fast-finishing Rossi.

Kinda like the V8's down here (don't know if you've been keeping up with them). Skaife's had a terrible season, thus far, but came out and won two races last round. He reckons that all the sh*t he's been copping was the force that drove (no pun intended) him back to the podium.

Anyway, yeah, it'd be great to see Casey take the title.



Silva Bullet said:
Any ideas what Rossi is looking at here?
Trying to find that 20c coin he dropped last lap??? ;)
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top