Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well well well I guess Its been a while since I posted last I hope that no ones Pantys are in a bunch to bad I have been listening to the B.S. on the street I think that the malibu will put an everlasting ass paddling on the road runner so whats up whos gun shy here? as long as its safe JUST do it

·
Registered
3 Posts
OH YEAH! THE MALI WILL DEFINITELY PUT AN ASS WHIPPIN ON THAT ROAD RUNNER!!!!! NO QUESTION ABOUT THAT. THE ONLY QUESTION IS WHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bull crap

Man he isn't god for cryin out loud I just like to see him race his car you don't have to get all on the defense about it besides what does it matter if I have a car anyway .I am an auto buff and enjoy all types of automobiles if I want to be a cheerleader then I will.......

·
Registered
3 Posts
I THINK HE HAS A NAME AND FAT BOY IS NOT IT!!!!!!!!!!! THAT MALI WILL DO CIRCLES AGAINST THAT ROAD RUNNER ALL DAY LONG. HAVE YOU SEEN ANY OF THOSE CARS RACE? IF YOU HAVE YOU WOULD KNOW MALI ALL THE WAY!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
O.K.

Hey guys and girls Lets stop and back up a miniute This is sapoused to be fun. I do not mind a little bs. but I will let the car do the Talking It all works out in the end If some one wants to race Just ask and we will go from there I've raced cars motorcycles and snowmobiles so you see I just don't care so Lets have FUN. thanks Gene

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Re: bull crap

No nice guy said:
Man he isn't god for cryin out loud I just like to see him race his car you don't have to get all on the defense about it besides what does it matter if I have a car anyway .I am an auto buff and enjoy all types of automobiles if I want to be a cheerleader then I will.......
First of all I didn't get defensive about it. I teasd you about it by calling you a cheerleader. Your profile says "
slim" thats why I called you that. sheess lighten up. Oh I forgot you don't know that this:twofinger mean I'm playin.

Second of all I was just starting some shit (drama makes the world go round)to get peeps to reply and look it worked. This board gets dead alot and I'd like for the club members and others to use it more then they do.

You must know him pretty well to be calling him fat boy, so you aint no stranger
:hello:

R1...........yup

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:twofinger Oh ok but when I gave you the :twofinger you got all pissie with me so I figured I would return the favor no harm no foul sorry if that was to much drama ha ha lol

·
Registered
209 Posts
ive seen then both run both cars are strong i heard numbers by both...the question is how much juice is the mali shooting...if its the same ol mali..i would have to put my money on eugene...know both cars used to street race as long as set ups are the same then the mali should put a good couple of cars on paulie...(playing the gas)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts