Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I'm playing head hunter for bikes again. I have a co-worker from India looking for a used bike, here are his's requirements:

600cc

That's about it..he's looking to pay 4K give or take. Please just send email with info on bike, price and up to date pictures to one of the two emails below:

[email protected]
or
[email protected]

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Kawie said:
Okay I'm playing head hunter for bikes again. I have a co-worker from India looking for a used bike, here are his's requirements:

600cc

That's about it..he's looking to pay 4K give or take. Please just send email with info on bike, price and up to date pictures to one of the two emails below:

[email protected]
or
[email protected]

Thanks in advance.
I have an 04 1000rr that I will part ways with for about 7K, but I am willing to negotaite. I have been looking at the 06's and I will most likely trade in, so if someone wants PM me.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Re: Re: Who's selling a bike

Matt1000RR said:
I have an 04 1000rr that I will part ways with for about 7K, but I am willing to negotaite. I have been looking at the 06's and I will most likely trade in, so if someone wants PM me.
Funny.. I may be looking to trade mine in next year if it dont sell.. Except for a chopper... :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts