Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone?

My modded box died, but tried it at a friends last night.

It pretty much is as good as I hoped. I was suprised of the amount of people online already. Hopefully some of them actually buy the game when it comes out.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The full version.

It was leaked out an is making the rounds on the internet.

Hopefully those that pirate it now just couldn't wait to play it and will actually buy it when it comes out.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Hysyde said:
The full version.

Hopefully those that pirate it now just couldn't wait to play it and will actually buy it when it comes out.
I wonder if they will still keep the same release date. Their best bet right now is to get it out as soon as they can so people pay the money to get it rather than try to get a pirated version. I would rather pay the $50 and buy it and know what I'm getting. Guess that's just me...

·
Registered
316 Posts
yeah Halo 2 is the best video game ever made I can't blame them for pirating it they have beeen teazing us wid the fucking release date for the longest time :finger: but I will be purchasing a copy also when it comes out :D

·
Registered
251 Posts
Yup i cant wait to start blasting people with two guns in hand rather than one. I also heard that the assualt rifal is more accurate and does more damage. Can any one confirm this?

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Hysyde said:
The full version.

Where exactly are those rounds located on the net??

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
HyDrO said:
The time is almost here people! I will have my Copy sunday at midnight!
Yeah brah.....I cant wait. Ive had mine pre-paid for 5 months now. Picking it up monday morning:thumb: :thumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts