1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
OMG!!! I laughed my ASS off when he started smoking after using Richard as a jet ski prop!!! HAHAHAHAH!!!!

:laughing:

Gonna have to forward that on to a few people! Thanks for the laugh E!!:)

Jen

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
LMAO

great stuff E

·
Registered
135 Posts
How do you find this stuff? I LMAO so hard in the office I think we lost several clients.
Thanks.:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :crying: :crying: :thumb:

·
Registered
845 Posts
holly shit was that funny. my partner was looking at me like i've lost my mind because i'm laughing my ass off and have the headphones hooked up to the computer and she couldn't hear why I was laughing.

·
Registered
40 Posts
That was funny as hell! thanks, E
Lance

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry aint' been around for a bit.. busy at work and home... but yeah I nearly peed my pants as well when I got that at work.. my sister sent it to me... she's good for sharin things that could get me fired at work LMAO.... I had the other ladies rollin in the offices as well .. just had to share it ... :D

off topic for a second.. but Lance... your name rings a bell and I see your title as track addict.. were you at the last trackday with us in Ionia? (either way welcome :thumb: )

E.

·
Registered
40 Posts
E,
Yep, i was at the trackoholics day, we met at lunch; I'm the really big guy, with blonde hair, on the BMW R1100S. thanks for the welcome!
Lance

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
gigantic said:
E,
Yep, i was at the trackoholics day, we met at lunch; I'm the really big guy, with blonde hair, on the BMW R1100S. thanks for the welcome!
Lance
I thought so... COOL to see ya post up hun :thumb:

I'm a bit north of these folks but try to come down when I can to have some fun... hope to see you around at some of these social gatherins as well as more trackdays next year :cool:

E.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Speaking of coming down here for some fun E, Did you see that SAW II is coming out this Friday!! Would be fun to see that and scare the hell outta the guys! :laughing:

Jen

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
kawigirl_636 said:
Speaking of coming down here for some fun E, Did you see that SAW II is coming out this Friday!! Would be fun to see that and scare the hell outta the guys! :laughing:

Jen
HELL YEAH I saw that! and I was plannin on going to see it Friday night also ;) Let me see what I can do :p May have to bring the kids down too ... Steph is home this weekend so we could pay her to babysit :D (she's cheaper than yours :twofinger )

E.
let the plans begin :thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts