·
Registered
217 Posts
Abe Lincoln

tall guy, big reach....skinny guys fight 'til they're burger

·
Registered
13 Posts
i submit to you gentlmen that, chuck norris would annihalate them all. I will give you some facts about chuck norris.

Chuck Norris is not afraid of the dark, the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris Invented Water

Chuck Norris can divide by zero

Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

A blind man once stepped on Chuck Norris' shoe. Chuck replied, "Don't you know who I am? I'm Chuck Norris!" The mere mention of his name cured this man blindness. Sadly the first, last, and only thing this man ever saw, was a fatal roundhouse delivered by Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hi Fizzer-aid:

Had to run the name Aaron Carter through Google to identify him. I see he is a singer in a boy-band or something? My taste in music definitely makes me a "heavy metal chick" so I'm not sure what your post means!

:confused:

~ Blue Jays ~

·
Registered
860 Posts
Indeed....I rarely, if ever click on those.

It's funny. The faces you put with people on the internet. I actually thought you were a guy. No offence. I never ran into a women who came across as being very far to the right(politically).

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hi phatkidwit1eye-

You would enjoy reading articles from the other women who give me my political inspiration...commentators like Laura Ingraham, Michelle Malkin, Ann Coulter, and Monica Crowley! My role model in the public sector is the wonderful Secretary of State Dr. Condoleezza Rice. Here they are, in order:

They are all wonderful women who have the best interests and freedom of our country in mind. I hope to be more like all of them when I grow up! :laughing:

~ Blue Jays ~

·
Registered
860 Posts
Sadly(or maybe not), I don't branch out very often to other conservitve celebs. I normally keep my radio tuned into the Savage Nation. He is really one of the few host's that I love to listen to. He can go from talking about crazy libs to early literature and be very affluent on topics other than politics.

Although, watching Combs get red in the face and stumble over his words, while Diane is around makes for some good watching.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hi phatkidwit1eye-

Michael Savage can be entertaining as long as he doesn't get all breathless from the shouting! Another good one is Mark Levin, who is one of the wittiest and funniest conservative gentlemen on the radio. Listening or reading Laura, Michelle, Ann, and Monica is still my real cup-of-tea though. Condoleezza Rice earns my utmost respect purely due to the critical job she performs almost flawlessly.

~ Blue Jays ~

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hi All-

It should be noted that Abraham Lincoln was a Republican at the time of his presidency. It also appears that our sixteenth chief executive won this poll!

~ Blue Jays ~

1 - 15 of 15 Posts