Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
JT, she finally cornered you huh? :twofinger Congrats to both of ya :cheers: :cheers:

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
JT are you serious????? and you didnt' tell me already :twofinger

how cool.. and what's even better is I already have the perfect wedding present - brand new still in the box... never used... just waiting for that first cup to be made ;) LOL

You did well.. congrats :thumb:

E.
now what weekend did you two plan on coming up?? heheee.... was it the 24th?

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
DreamRyder said:
JT are you serious????? and you didnt' tell me already :twofinger

how cool.. and what's even better is I already have the perfect wedding present - brand new still in the box... never used... just waiting for that first cup to be made ;) LOL

You did well.. congrats :thumb:

E.
now what weekend did you two plan on coming up?? heheee.... was it the 24th?
Sorry E. I havent really told anyone. It just happened last weekend. Thanks. Yeah it was the 24th but I figured with your daughter sick, you might want to put it off. Ill call you.

Jt

PS
LOL on the wedding gift. thats funny.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
I was just razzin ya .. no prob.. just thought it was funny I got that outhouse email but no word on you tieing the knot ;)

we would still love to have you two come up... I'm still waiting on hearing from the doc today on her surgery date but it won't happen till after the 25th anyways.. so the 24th is still good as long as nothing comes up between now and then.. in fact we are still plannin on taking her to Grattan the 23rd... so actually the 24th is the best time to do this.. :thumb: I have my cell phone on you can call me at work if you want (it's dead here today....) fare warning though I sound funny cause I caught a cold and I'm loosing my voice (no comments from the peanut gallery :twofinger )

I knew you'd get a kick out of the gift line ;)

E.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
almightys said:
and that aint rick james talkin beeyoootch!!!:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger
It's always nice to fantasize now isn't it steve.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts