Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you had the choice of one of these and one of these only which one would you sleep with and why?

Brittney Spears

The mom on the brady bunch

Jeff Gordon

Jethro Bodine

Wonder Woman

Sally Struthers

Marilyn Manson

·
Registered
860 Posts
i would have to say britney spears:D damn!!!! i would be like BABY SPANK ME ONE MORE TIME.:twofinger . but im holding out for the olsen twins:eek: i have like two more years to go then there legal whooooooohooooooo:D

·
Registered
202 Posts
if it was Shirley Manson, you need a crowbar to pry me off her...

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
with that list, i'd go britney too. but i agree with the getting her out of there before she starts talking...

now christina applegate....yummy.

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
Well if you force me to pick - Yeah I'd say Britney but my preference would be Sandra Bullock.. :drool: :drool: :drool:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
id go with the brady mom, brittney spanking my ass, and Jethro video taping. Is that weird?

·
Registered
741 Posts
chris_y2k_r1 said:
Well if you force me to pick - Yeah I'd say Britney but my preference would be Sandra Bullock.. :drool: :drool: :drool:
Good taste!! I'll have to agree with that! :) :)

·
Registered
499 Posts
you all mention very attractive women, but I still would have to go with Charlize Theron:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: she is almost too beautiful to be real :D

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
sly10man said:
id go with the brady mom, brittney spanking my ass, and Jethro video taping. Is that weird?
Only if you're doing it in the "ceeement pond".

Now, if you had a good dose of Grannie's home brewed medicine, you might be up for some switchin'. Brady's mom is hell with a camera!:eek: :D

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Kevlar7R said:
Well, I don't think I'd sleep with any of them, but I might take a go at Brittney. I'd just kick her out before she got to talking. :)
You know...... duct tape can work wonders.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts