Votes: 3 3.4%
  • John"Baby face"Edwards

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 321 Posts

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
At this point I would say Bush, but that is subject to change as there is a lot of time between now and election day. It was a close race between he and Dad though. :thumb:

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
bush

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Dad farts dust... and other rumors.

I don't know who yet. I have two definitely nots,;) a few I doubt its, and three maybes.

Well..... as far as the "farts dust" thing. I'm here to assure it's simply not true. Now pass the paper.:tp:

Now pass it to GW and let's see if he can read it!;) :D
He may find some WMD's.:D

Note: This poll is not scientific..... and because "inquiring minds" seem to need to know shit that's none of their business.... nor is my pole.... yet.:thumbs2: :D

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
I'd vote for Clark if he made it, which he won't. But I absolutely hate George bush, so I'll probably vote for whoever runs against him.

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
Hmmm....8 votes, 5 total posts. Speak up ya panzies! :twofinger

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
I would vote for Dad, but he's not on the list... oh wait.. I can fix that! :D

Actually, I didn't vote because I really haven't sat down and gone over the candidates and their views.

I can tell you for definite sure that Al Sharpton will NEVER get my vote. Man I hate that guy! :finger:

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
spicerke said:
I would vote for Dad, but he's not on the list... oh wait.. I can fix that! :D
get the cum out of your eyes. you didn't look good enough.

Dad"farts Dust"senior member

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
monkey said:
get the cum out of your eyes. you didn't look good enough.
:drool: Now I know what I am wanting for dinner.... :twofinger

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
spicerke said:
:drool: Now I know what I am wanting for dinner.... :twofinger
its too bad your "supplier" cant produce enough "supply".:laughing:

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
monkey said:
its too bad your "supplier" cant produce enough "supply".:laughing:
That would be why I nick-named him "fire hose" then?

He doesn't just shoot, he sprays! :laughing:

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
spicerke said:

Ok, you see this line

You just crossed it. No one want's to hear that:barf:

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
spicerke said:

prove it with facial pictures of you :laughing:

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
monkey said:
prove it with facial pictures of you :laughing:
Looks like we have homework hon! WOOHOO!!:D :thumb:

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Well, after agonizing over this a while, I'll 'fess up. I'm the one up there for Kerry.

That's not with strong conviction as I think there are other good choices, just that he strikes me as electable, talented at getting good ideas across, experienced in many of the right areas, honest, knowledgeable and realistic about how the game is played. His historical approach to issues gives me confidence that the issues at hand will be dealt with fairly and the issues to come, which we don't know yet, will be handled in a thoughtful, considerate, and intelligent manner. He can go toe to toe with anybody on domestic or foreign policy from his personal knowledge base, listens and adds to his knowledge, and is intelligent and moral enough to choose a direction that makes sense. I think he would make a good, credible, leader. I also like Gephardt, Edwards, and Clark(what I know of him).

Dean troubles me a little. Not so much from his ideals, but he doesn't seem to be able to translate them into reasonable, saleable, policy. I fear he is too much of an idealogue, a style not unlike the sitting president.

Most of the devisiveness that exists in politics now can be traced to great idealism, easy to sell and easily thrown out in a thirty second spot, without the insight, historical knowledge, practical knowledge, research, and pure hard work that moves those great ideals into practical policy. It's easy to be for motherhood and make great pronouncements in support of it. So far, all that is is an ideal. A policy results when you've looked at ALL of the options, including the details, the repercussions of each alternative course of action, and defines how we act to best support that ideal without taking one step forward and two back. That's the practical side and it's never perfect. That's the side that Bush's administration is totally devoid of. That guy's a wasteland in the forest of knowledge.

I'm certainly inclined to agree with Dean's ideals and disagree with GW's, but ideals are only a core from which you search out practical policy. Practical policy requires vast amounts of knowledge and understanding of all of the subtleties that allow a policy to evolve that satisfies a simple ideal and is somewhat practical. I fear that Dean will be too much of an idealogue without the knowledge, or maybe just the finesse, to articulate a policy that is smart and then can be sold. None of it's any good until it results in action. JMO:)

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
all these folks are out running for office all over this great country of ours. but i ask, while they are out galavanting around the country, who's doing their jobs that they were elected for? in Kerry's last race for Senator, he was asked about running for president and he said he would not ever run for president as long as he had work to do as senator. yup. he's an honest man, that John Kerry is. Kennedy supports his decision to run but he isn't backing him and they're from the same state. to me, that says allot.

Dad, i don't want to get into a discussion on him at all. i'm just seeing him from his home state as to who he really is even more now than before.

but you covered this already said that too when you said "None of it's any good until it results in action".

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
monkey said:
all these folks are out running for office all over this great country of ours. but i ask, while they are out galavanting around the country, who's doing their jobs that they were elected for? in Kerry's last race for Senator, he was asked about running for president and he said he would not ever run for president as long as he had work to do as senator. yup. he's an honest man, that John Kerry is. Kennedy supports his decision to run but he isn't backing him and they're from the same state. to me, that says allot.

Dad, i don't want to get into a discussion on him at all. i'm just seeing him from his home state as to who he really is even more now than before.

but you covered this already said that too when you said "None of it's any good until it results in action".
Gimme some facts. I really want to know.

Has he missed any votes on key issues that his vote would have changed the outcome on? How many big votes has he missed?

How would a person run for office without some galavantin'? Any person, either party.

Were you at all miffed when GW, the commander in chief, took a month off at Crawford in the height of his war? Upset that he takes Air Force One to fund raisers all over the country when the election's so far down the road? Will you be upset when he's out campaigning at election time? And orchestrating the debates so he doesn't have to go toe to toe without a script written by Rove, with whoever the Democratic candidate is? BTW, none of that, except the orchestrating part, bothers me very much. I just think it's a fair analogy. That's how the system works.

Did Kerry ever take pact or soft money, ever in any of his campaigns? He claims not to have. I'd love to know if that's a lie. It tells me a lot about his obligations... or lack thereof.

Help me here, I want to know.:)

Edit Add: About Ted Kennedy. I thought I heard him say he wouldn't endorse ANYBODY in the primary. Is that not true? If that is true, you just threw out one of those twists of the truth that would make Ann Coulter PROUD! That could be the banner on your resume to Fox!;)

Did GW slight his Texas "goober natorial";) obligations when he ran?
(I like that goober thing. Just thought of it. Can I have some points for that one?:p :D )

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Monkey, have I got news for you!:thumb:

My recollection of Kennedy's endorsement stand must have been from earlier in the process, "no endorsement yet".

Check out the link. Read it and weep.:p :D

Kennedy Endorsement

1 - 20 of 321 Posts