Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
RSWarrior said:
the tires would be buried into the fender wells if that much weight was on it....
Not to mention the front tyres would be off the ground with that much weight hanging behind the rear axle.

·
Registered
338 Posts
cookeetree said:
Not to mention the front tyres would be off the ground with that much weight hanging behind the rear axle.
Not if the boat was a gutted shell and actually you'd be surprised at how much weight it takes to lift the front wheels off the ground. On another note, boats like that one are rear heavy the front percentage wise is really light unless you have a furnished inner cabin.

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Actually, the more I look at that picture, the more I question the p/s angle. Note the reflection of the interior on the window of the car from which the pic was taken.

I still don't want to believe it's real, but I'm not convinced either way.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
its gotta be photochopped...wheres the outdrive, sitting on top of the truck? at that angle, its just not possible. i vote photochopped

and james just sucks balls, thats all there is to that

·
Registered
255 Posts
cookeetree said:
Actually, the more I look at that picture, the more I question the p/s angle. Note the reflection of the interior on the window of the car from which the pic was taken.

I still don't want to believe it's real, but I'm not convinced either way.
you ever put a single 454 on the roof of a truck? roof is not going to do so well

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Neller0414 said:
its gotta be photochopped...wheres the outdrive, sitting on top of the truck? at that angle, its just not possible. i vote photochopped

:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Neller0414 said:

now is that any way to refer to your g/f's breasts :dunno:

E.
:twofinger sorry in one of those moods LOL

1 - 20 of 22 Posts