Sportbike World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
hmmm looks like you have all your friends with you helping hehehe. now there are places for people who have more then 1 personality.
nice job on the photo, you do have a talent.

·
Registered
272 Posts
:eek: wow! I wish I had more than one me to help with work too!

Nice photo, mate, really amazing, especially where you are passing somthing to yourself haha!

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
no shit, i had to look a few times to realize. i thought you had a few brothers or some chit like that. or friends who really wanted to be like jbaz. lol

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
5 Asian guys on one bike? Must be a factory team :p

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice overlay work. How did you manage to take all five pictures from same place? Did you use a delay or have somebody else take the pictures? I always wondered how it was done.

-Justin

·
Registered
153 Posts
I was about to say "wow all Asians do look alike" then I noticed it was just some of your fine work. pretty sweet man. so how long did it take you to do this?

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
30 mins to setup the light, 5 mins to take the pics, 30 mins in photoshop. Unfortunately, due to some technical difficulties in obtaining a trailer, I couldn't haul the bike up to the track, even though I got the bike all ready and fixed up. :(

·
Registered
153 Posts
oh nice planning a track day. I take it the track is too far to ride too. keep the pics coming :thumbs2:

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
I agree with you Raichu & was also tempted to say "Does not look if any of them are experienced mechanics" but then saw the trick. Nice try Baz, actually it was a good photo.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts