Sportbike World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who likes to wheelie along state highways? Who likes to ride out into the country and get shitfaced at some biker joint with titty girls, stay the night, get up and have a big greasy breakfast and ride home? Who likes to ride to the beach for a swim and use your bike to try to pick up bikini babes? Who likes to do stoppies through the drive through at Macdonalds? I know I do.

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Nice work, Rocket. Way to bring us Qld'ers down...

Disclaimer: Though Rocket only lives an hour from me, I have absolutely no affiliation with him, nor his riding style.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
GSXROCKET said:
Who likes to wheelie along state highways? Who likes to ride out into the country and get shitfaced at some biker joint with titty girls, stay the night, get up and have a big greasy breakfast and ride home? Who likes to ride to the beach for a swim and use your bike to try to pick up bikini babes? Who likes to do stoppies through the drive through at Macdonalds? I know I do.
+1:thumb: Wheelies ROCK!

Use extra caution with the stoppies at the drive thru though. Stopped traffic as well as spilled Cokes and dripping french fry bags builds up an oil slick. When you splat yourself you only add to the mess. When that happens I order a water and a shitload of McNapkins to clean myself up.

And the bikini babes, don't get me started. :mad: Keep the waiting lines orderly. I don't know how many times I've swung back in to pick up the next two (yeah, I'm pimp, two at a time):thumb: only to find that the girls way back at the rear are crowding forward, pushing the front girls right out into the loading zone.:eek: This wasn't a problem before these thong bikinis came into style but now I find when I hit 'em, I've got a 50/50 chance of getting my front wheel stuck.:(

·
Registered
489 Posts
I don't sound that retarded when I talk about wheelies do I?

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Re: Re: Who likes to wheelie?

Dad said:
+1:thumb: Wheelies ROCK!

Use extra caution with the stoppies at the drive thru though. Stopped traffic as well as spilled Cokes and dripping french fry bags builds up an oil slick. When you splat yourself you only add to the mess. When that happens I order a water and a shitload of McNapkins to clean myself up.

And the bikini babes, don't get me started. :mad: Keep the waiting lines orderly. I don't know how many times I've swung back in to pick up the next two (yeah, I'm pimp, two at a time):thumb: only to find that the girls way back at the rear are crowding forward, pushing the front girls right out into the loading zone.:eek: This wasn't a problem before these thong bikinis came into style but now I find when I hit 'em, I've got a 50/50 chance of getting my front wheel stuck.:(
:laughing: :laughing:

God I love thongs!!:thumb: :drool: :thumb:

On a second note, Cookee get in here and take care of business. This dude is about to become another statistic for you guys along with boosting your insurance rates..........what a dipshit.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
30 Posts
I like to get loaded then go riding, not ride then get loaded, but whatever floats your boat.My bikes throtle isint responsive enough to do wheelies, it will do nothing at half throttle, then all of a sudden kick all the way up, scares thet shit out of me.And i cant do stoppies, i have no brakes.Chicks like it but get scared when on it, and end up hating me because Im a speed freak squid.

·
Registered
30 Posts
also ripping up the freshly laid grass at your local neibhoor hood school is fun, and leading female bike cops on a wild goose chase through the hood, stop, wait for them to get closer, act like your getting off to cooperate, then fishtail it, dig some trenches.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts