Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boy, I love the reaction girls get when I pull up on my bike...

My buddy and I were just having lunch at hooters when ALL of the girls wanted to check out our bikes. We only managed to get 3 of them to shoot some pics but we were happy with that for sure!

Now how could you not love that place?

-KillaRide:D

·
Registered
100 Posts
nice bikes

nice bikes...i mean hooters...yea i agree the food sucks..but the scenery is nice is you get the right restaurant...some hooter's girls shouldn't be working there..sorry kids don't help your body look better chickies!

·
Registered
28 Posts
actually i love the wings but looking at those ugly broads they choose to work there makes me get the shitz. or maybe it is the food?:eek:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I can't speak for other areas, but around here we seemed to be blessed with about 90% of the girls being good looking at Hooters. I mean, if they weren't, they'd be running very short on selling points. T & A is nice, but if the girl's face is fugly, I just can't get past it.

·
Registered
866 Posts
yep so I'm sitting at hooters on friday with my fiancee and we are looking around, first of all my girls were the only hooters in the place, second they didn't even have good looking faces. hold on let me see if I can figure out a way to post a picture of my girl.

·
Registered
860 Posts
i hope you disinfected your bike those hooters girls are dirty:barf: . what do you think they did before wet naps:eek: . i bet your bike has a serious case of gynaherpasifalofagus:D .i think they have a cream for that now;)

·
Registered
379 Posts
Omega_Purp said:
Hmm... considering what they're wearing... shorts, tank-tops, sneakers... are you at Hooters, or Squids? :D
Too funny!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
The only thing worth looking at is the gixxer. Can we say SKANK:barf: Remind me not to come to your town to pick up chics

1 - 20 of 42 Posts