Sportbike World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Holy shit! That's my dad!

Hey dad, what the hell are you doing in Moscow? I though you were saving your vacation time for my wedding this June you bastard. ;)

·
Registered
189 Posts
SAD

I'm willing to bet alot of members of this site don't know who that guy is...

·
Registered
609 Posts
Isn't he like the uh governor of um one of the uh um northern states????

I do know who he is, too bad, I wish I didn't.

Apparently he's good to know if you need some money. Perhaps his hanging around Clinton will improve his ethics. ;) ;)

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Isn't it the President/Prime Minister/whateverthehellyoucallit of Canada? ;)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RCjohn said:
Isn't it the President/Prime Minister/whateverthehellyoucallit of Canada? ;)
Thats correct Johnboy. It's Canada's whateverthehellyoucallit.

·
Registered
873 Posts
haha
he is the extremely unpopular guy from Quebec whom all the hose heads in the "take off eh" parts of Canada despise because he is French Canadian.

Hey, my grandparents were from Quebec and even though they are long gone, for some reason i still get these funny bits of trivia flying into my head every so often...

Anyway, hes Canadian, so the only people who care about this guy are Canadians.. go figure....

Arnt Puppet States great???

:D

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Canada has a leader?
I thought they were more like a collective or something. Like the borg. Or like a pack of lemmings.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
funksouljon said:
Canada has a leader?
I thought they were more like a collective or something. Like the borg. Or like a pack of lemmings.
Yeah, they are a Collective... a collective bunch of liberal wussies that do what ever politicians like Bill Clinton tell them to do. :eek:

:p

·
Registered
609 Posts
RCjohn said:

Yeah, they are a Collective... a collective bunch of liberal wussies that do what ever politicians like Bill Clinton tell them to do. :eek:

:p
THAT'S IT!!!!!, when you start calling me a liberal, I have to draw the line, especially coming from Tennesee where all family trees run vertical, and a hot date is what you get.... before shearing season! :)

Out here we're so conservative we consider the Aryan Nations poor misguided liberals.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
oldgixer said:

Out here we're so conservative we consider the Aryan Nations poor misguided liberals.
Now THAT is HYSTERICAL!!! ROFLMFAO!!!!

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
oldgixer said:

THAT'S IT!!!!!, when you start calling me a liberal, I have to draw the line, especially coming from Tennesee where all family trees run vertical, and a hot date is what you get.... before shearing season! :)

ROFLMAO!! :D:D

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
oldgixer said:

ROFLMAO!

My Mom has a horse ranch in Northern Idaho and it borders (what used to be ) the Aryan Nations compound. When I would visit her you could always hear them "practicing" with their weapons. Crazy shit I tell ya, I'm glad the bastards lost their land.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts