Sportbike World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is no right or wrong answer, just opinions. I thought this would make a fun thread.

Q. Who do you think is the coolest member of Sportbikeworld?

------------------
You get the best thrills on two wheels!

Damn rice burners!

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
None of you, cause you are all dorks, which leaves Tristan and I. We tie but I win out cause I haven't been caught on film with a pig! :p

------------------
If if if....
If a frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his ass every time he jumps!

G

·
Everyone knows it's me !! :D :D :D Who else plays with dolls ?? :D

Oh for my 2nd Vote : That would be any girl here ;)

------------------
Watch out where those Huskies go , Don't you eat that yellow snow ....

Adam

[This message has been edited by Squidwannabe (edited October 12, 2000).]

·
Registered
440 Posts
I have to say it is definitely Squidwannabee. I mean, he lives in Canada and all that. I have it from very good authority (the Airhead Beemers Club mailing list) that Canadians ride naked. That has to be cool, especially this time of year. I've always wondered what a beaver pelt seat cover would feel like on my naked butt. Squid's prolly the only SBW member who knows from experience. That's cool.

------------------
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson

G

·
Posted by Photobug <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>I have to say it is definitely Squidwannabee<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey when your right, your right.. :D

------------------
If somebody sounds as though they might know more than you, talk more and louder.

Adam

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
This is easy. It's AlphaWolf. :rolleyes: For many it would be like a trivia question to determine why I made this sarcastic pick. :D Especially when everyone knows us RC riders are the coolest. ;)

------------------
John

"If Harley made an airplane... would you fly in it?"

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by funksouljon:
None of you, cause you are all dorks, which leaves Tristan and I. We tie but I win out cause I haven't been caught on film with a pig! :p

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whattaya mean caught? How could something that felt so right be wrong? The pig still writes!

------------------
Heeeere piggy piggy...

G

·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>The pig still writes<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

there's a first for everything :D :p

------------------
If somebody sounds as though they might know more than you, talk more and louder.

Adam

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tristan:
Whattaya mean caught? How could something that felt so right be wrong? The pig still writes!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Laura and I are both ROFLOurAO!!! :D :D :D

------------------
John

"If Harley made an airplane... would you fly in it?"

·
Registered
328 Posts
CBR Chick!

Guys on sportbikes are a dime a dozen, but women like Kirsty are one in a million... ;)

------------------
Life is hard.
It's even harder when you're stupid.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.