Sportbike World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't normally travel on Labor day, might catch a Tiger Game and hit Stoney Creek. Might try to squeeze in a ride or 2 as well.

For those road tripping i heard you can get no closing costs if you refi with Rock LOL :laughing:

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jjkGURU said:
i'll be around and up for some riding for sure. prolly going to have a tiki party one day (i'll post up) and be at stoney a day or two as well. where/what do you guys do up there flip?
i live around the corner from there... we usually just hang out, rent a canoe or paddle boat. nothing too exciting. dont want my heart to give out LOL

I'm staying in town to pack, moving at the end of the Month
are you taking Kris with you or will he be living in a van down by the river?

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
flip f4i pilot said:

are you taking Kris with you or will he be living in a van down by the river?
I'm moving to get away from him :thumb:

Actually, he's moving into a Condom, I mean condominium :D

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
jjkGURU said:
i'll be around and up for some riding for sure. prolly going to have a tiki party one day (i'll post up) and be at stoney a day or two as well. where/what do you guys do up there flip?
That's right, stay off the dunes, FEAR the Banshee!! :twofinger

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Headlight said:
That's right, stay off the dunes, FEAR the Banshee!! :twofinger
you didn't invite me cuz you didn't want my muddy little woods bike kicking your all prettied-up banshee's ass... but i understand :twofinger

and flip- we've been playing volleyball up there for the last 9 years so keep an eye peeled for the boger-green machine when you guys go!

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
I'll be around. We don't usually go anywhere for the long weekend. Who'd want to travel far with these gas prices anyway. :rolleyes:

Jen

·
Registered
481 Posts
Saturday - Harsen's Island
Sunday - Renaissance Festival
Monday - Was thinking of Pontiac for Art, Beats and Eats.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Kawie said:
Saturday - Harsen's Island
Sunday - Renaissance Festival
Monday - Was thinking of Pontiac for Art, Beats and Eats.
looks like we have a new social chair... totally forgot about Renaissance Festival and Arts, Beats and Eats.

My wife has been wanting to go to the Renaissance Festival too.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I am having a bon fire at my house around 8pm saturday night to welcome home a friend of mine who flipped his GSXR750 over backwards and broke his ankle and fractured his wrist.
Anyone interested in directions email me

[email protected]

I live between Lansing and Battle Creek.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I've got the whole weekend to myself,so I'm up for riding. i'd give my cell phone # but it broke and i'm waiting for my replacement. Crappy Verizon, this is my second phone in 2 months that has crapped out on me.

·
Registered
481 Posts
flip f4i pilot said:
looks like we have a new social chair... totally forgot about Renaissance Festival and Arts, Beats and Eats.

My wife has been wanting to go to the Renaissance Festival too.
It's a good time, I know two other redline members are meeting us there at noon, your more than welcome to do the same.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts