1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of moving to warwick to find a job, I will be going to
MMI for a while and I was thinking about going there when I was
done.

What can you tell me about the area and how many months a year can I ride? :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am

Strangely enough, I live in West Warwick, and I'm moving to San Diego sometime in the next few months.

Lot of good places to ride out here.. you'll get 6-7 months a year .. more if you got good warm gear .. but there are probably 2-3 months when you can't get on the bike at all, due to all the snow/ice/sand/salt on the roads...

HTH

e-mail me for more info ..

[ rap @ geek dot com ]

·
Registered
1 Posts
HondaMan said:
I am thinking of moving to warwick to find a job, I will be going to
MMI for a while and I was thinking about going there when I was
done.

What can you tell me about the area and how many months a year can I ride? :)
I'M FROM RI.
ROLLING W/ THE RHODE RYDERZ

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hondaman,
I grew up in Providence and then lived in Cranston. Now live in Long Island. The good things about Rhode Island: Everything is close, the food is awesome, more strip clubs and beaches per capita than any other state, lots of stuff to do. Bad things: The economy and everybody knows everybody.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Are you on drugs?

I guess it depends upon what's important to you, but IMO, and I know I might get flamed for this, Warwick is a dive. 6-7 months is pushing it, IMO, the only FULL months of COMFORTABLE riding are June-September. May is usually a wash out due to rains, and October is when things start getting "cool", ok, if we throw October in, that goes to 5...

Dude, IMO, I'd reconsider... There will be plenty of overcast cold-ass dark days that never seem to end, and Warwick ain't exactly the prettiest place in New England.

Again, it all depends on what's important to you...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts