Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was jus wondering who we got from Connecticut here...Maybe we can get a ride setup for us hooligans??

Josh

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yo, Matt
Im from Shelton (unfortunately), But we gotta ride some time before I move to florida.

Josh

·
Registered
4 Posts
yo im in easthaddam Connecticut its kinda far from both those places, im 19 and want to ride come spring time
i just got a new bike and i cant help but start it everyday my girlfriend says i give it more attention then her and i have it parked in the kitchen because it will get cold and lonly in the garage

·
Registered
6 Posts
awesome...sorry i haven't been on the site in like 5 months...today i got a dvd with some crazy bike stuff on it...gettin' me all in the mood. Yeah when i got the R1 it was pretty much understood that i had a new girlfriend ;) Well, i will definitely be around come springtime!! hope to meet you guys out there this year.

-Matt

·
Registered
2 Posts
Newtown

Hey whats up, Im from Newtown...If Anyone wants to set up a ride on the next sunny day ,im up for it. Ill ride anywhere. The longer the ride the better. I have some real sweet twisty back roads that we can hit.

Let me know everyone.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Older guy, 37, just getting back into the sportbike scene after 15 years out of it. I used to do a lot of car racing, and recently have been flagging for Skip Barber Race School. Too bad they don't allow bikes there!

Anyway there are some seriously nice rides up to Limerock. I don't have my bike (I drive a Mini Cooper S rather quickly) yet but would love to get together for a ride up there when I do. If you want to make a few $$$ ($55 per person a day) I can arrange some flagging sessions with the Skip Barber Race Series crew after a sweet morning ride through the twisties from Torrington to Salisbury. Rte. 63 and Rte. 7 are just intense high speed sweepers.

edit: thanks for the link to odfu. Just registered, although it seems a little more low key (==childish, seems like everyone knows each other) than around here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am located in Meriden Ct I ride with a good size crew I am in for any kind of ride hit me up.....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey is ther e anyone from or around Norwalk I ride with like 4 guys pretty much all the time were looking for some bike meets to talk bike talk and see different bikes anyone down to ride as well

hit me up

aol: Venom600rr
email: [email protected]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts