Sportbike World banner

41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
JB_Pgh said:
I think crammer and I got banned, but I'm not sure.

I know HondaPara and Smoke for sure.

I have to say, if crammer and I deserved it, then Bikoholic, Quik and even Pete had it coming.;)
What the fawk did I do? I thought jeep was ghost modding again. All I did was continue the rant in the bash board, what's wrong wit dat?

Actually I had no idea what was going on it all seemed kind of odd to me. JB had a warning then it was gone, then the thread got locked. (At that time I thought it was either Jeep or Heather) Then Posts started being removed left and right, then I thought the site was getting hacked by an unknown attacker. I left work come home and around 10:00 check the GTR site and get a directory. So I thought yep we definetly got hacked, everything is gone. I didn't know anything about PM's between anyone or a big fallout of heather. I did about 10 minutes of real actual work today and in that time Smokes got banned. I didn't know about that until around 4:00 pm. What I have read here tonight is all news to me, I guess I missed the whole ordeal on friday? If I was bashing anything, I was bashing the idea of ghost modding, I agree with alot of you that it's not right. That's why I made the thread in the bash board. Whatever was said between to people personally or whatever happened is there buisness, and it's not my place to talk about it. But if what was said is true that Mods are reading people's PM well that's just PLAIN WRONG and uncalled for.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Bikoholic said:
What the fawk did I do? I thought jeep was ghost modding again. All I did was continue the rant in the bash board, what's wrong wit dat?

Nuttin in my opinion.

Bash Board is where it should have been.

No reason to delete crap there.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Me... I got banned for saying she smells like Dead fish.... and then hot garbage... now if u can say either of those and not laugh, you really are a stiff.... or a heather...

Ive never met you and now i dont want to meet you... Anyone that is THAT hypersensitve obviously has something to hide... I think its time you come to terms with your own problems and insecurities and stop taking it out on people who just wanted to have a good time... there are threads titles "smokes is gay" and u dont see me shooting PMs to you crying like a 6 year old boy... yo dont see anyone else getting pissed and bitching about cheap shots, and neither should you.... GROW UP, HEATHER... your maturity level seems to be lacking in some areas... All of us can take a joke... your prolly to busy changing your tampon, cuz your raggin all the time...

So for now... Forget my name, i'll forget yours...

as for what i said on GTR.com.... that was not a personal attack... as the forum nazi, so she can do as she pleases... i wont lose sleep over it... Just remember that Duess, Chuck, TeaBagger, MadHaqr, Quik, JB, UglyAngel, Crammer, Thor, HondaParalavida, myself and everyone i cant think of during my rant... RAN YOUR SITE... needless to say, dont think alot of people are on your side about this one... You made your bed... YOU SLEEP IN IT.... and i bet it smells like hot garbage in the morning...

·
Registered
127 Posts
So can tell me that out of KNOW WHERE at all you say this. Just randomly in a post you say this. It had nothing to do with what happened on friday? Just decided to throw out there that you heard that I smelled like dead fish? And then continued on to post some other shit?

·
Registered
34 Posts
I was just saying shit that was a rediculous as anything else thats ever happened on GTR...

Seriously, i meant nothing by it... and if it offends you so badly, i appologize... But seriously... how the hell would i know what u smell like... i smell like old farts... i smell like onions and diarreah... im fat and ugly, i dont give a shit!!! If thats the only thing that got me banned... who cares-- If im the straw that broke the camels back... GREAT

·
Registered
127 Posts
Smokes35 said:
I was just saying shit that was a rediculous as anything else thats ever happened on GTR...

Seriously, i meant nothing by it... and if it offends you so badly, i appologize... But seriously... how the hell would i know what u smell like... i smell like old farts... i smell like onions and diarreah... im fat and ugly, i dont give a shit!!! If thats the only thing that got me banned... who cares-- If im the straw that broke the camels back... GREAT
It's now about WHAT you said & you know that. You know what you know & then started posting that shit.

they apparently have been waiting for this? good, glad to give you what you want.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Wow--- your so great and im just so evil... Heres the deal... Your dishonest-- you lie-- you decieve--and then you cant even admit it... I think you need to mind your own business... and i know youre thinking... "IF YOU MINDED YOUR OWN BUSINESS YOU WOULDNT HAVE BEEN BANNED"... Youve invaded peoples privacy, and its safe to assume you invaded mine, so yes it is my business... You can say what you want about me, i dont care, every word you speak falls upon deaf ears... Your true colors have shone thru, and needless to say they arent very bright...

be happy you dont run a business like run GTR... if you did, youd be one cold, hungry, loney individual...

Good luck to you in whatever it is you do... Try not to burn what bridges you have left or you'll never be able to get off the island you stand on at this time..

Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Smokes35 said:
Wow--- your so great and im just so evil... Heres the deal... Your dishonest-- you lie-- you decieve--and then you cant even admit it... I think you need to mind your own business... and i know youre thinking... "IF YOU MINDED YOUR OWN BUSINESS YOU WOULDNT HAVE BEEN BANNED"... Youve invaded peoples privacy, and its safe to assume you invaded mine, so yes it is my business... You can say what you want about me, i dont care, every word you speak falls upon deaf ears... Your true colors have shone thru, and needless to say they arent very bright...

be happy you dont run a business like run GTR... if you did, youd be one cold, hungry, loney individual...

Good luck to you in whatever it is you do... Try not to burn what bridges you have left or you'll never be able to get off the island you stand on at this time..

Merry Christmas!
1 - i don't lie or decieve.
2 - nope, not thinking that
3 - never invaded "peoples privacy"
4 - assume = you are an ass
5 - never invaded yours
6 - so you admit that it wasn't just harmless bashing
7 - you don't know me, who you you know & what you know show why you come to conclusions like you have
8 - i never even modded anything on that site until friday. not once ever. this was in response to what happened.
9 - there never were any bridges, that's the best thing about it

Merry Christmas? Thanks!

·
Registered
34 Posts
heather_g26 said:
1 - i don't lie or decieve.
2 - nope, not thinking that
3 - never invaded "peoples privacy"
4 - assume = you are an ass
5 - never invaded yours
6 - so you admit that it wasn't just harmless bashing
7 - you don't know me, who you you know & what you know show why you come to conclusions like you have
8 - i never even modded anything on that site until friday. not once ever. this was in response to what happened.
9 - there never were any bridges, that's the best thing about it

Merry Christmas? Thanks!

First off... what you said right there is such BULLSHIT i cant even respond... yes u do lie-- your doing it right now... yes you are a mod nazi... what kills me isthe proof is black and white... and you still continue to fight.... your like a fish out of water, flopping around until someone puts you out of your misery...

and by the way u can count! awesome... now-- next time-- put valid points next to them instead of stupidity... then we could call it an outline... Until then, is just fun with numbers and you're ZERO...

have a nice night.

·
Registered
32 Posts
First off, I was at a family bar-b-que.

Haven't been on the site since thursday and wondering what the hell happened?
I remember in the guests site R6cyclegal even explained the Forum. I.E. This is not a regular forum. The bashing is normal. If you are new to the site don't be afraid to post up....sound familiar anyone?
How is somebody going to get upset by a silly thread on a computer screen by someone they don't know? Someone was watching Jay and Silent Bob again! Just show up at everyones door and beat the shit out of them. HA!
Looking thru umpteen pages of messages and no one will tell the story. Oh well. Guess I'll just go masturbate with Bagger. Hmmm we might need a point man. Smokes I read somewhere that your gay.........:D
And so it begins!

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Can someone enlighten me on what happened on Friday...I must have missed that while on my lunch hr. or when I broke out of work early to work from home.:confused: :confused: :confused:

What is the privacy issue? Is someone looking at PM's on the GTR site? If so, that is complete garbage.

Do not worry about what you post over here, if I mod it, I will let you know..via PM....or one of the Super Mods will let you know. That is the way things should be handled and are handled on most sites that I mod on or have been a mod on. As far as me banning someone....you would have to be beyond the designation of asshole and doing some serious personal attacks multiple times for that to happen....and that is just a standard rule on this site in general....personal attacks are not looked at as a good thing.....although they give us a little slack, because they know we are bunch of shit bags that give each other shit.

·
Registered
34 Posts
For the record... there was no personal attack in any way what so ever on my part... Just some normal bashing that someone took way to personally...

I did appologize for the record...

·
Registered
473 Posts
wratchit said:
First off, I was at a family bar-b-que.

Haven't been on the site since thursday and wondering what the hell happened?
I remember in the guests site R6cyclegal even explained the Forum. I.E. This is not a regular forum. The bashing is normal. If you are new to the site don't be afraid to post up....sound familiar anyone?
How is somebody going to get upset by a silly thread on a computer screen by someone they don't know? Someone was watching Jay and Silent Bob again! Just show up at everyones door and beat the shit out of them. HA!
Looking thru umpteen pages of messages and no one will tell the story. Oh well. Guess I'll just go masturbate with Bagger. Hmmm we might need a point man. Smokes I read somewhere that your gay.........:D
And so it begins!
you suck bikoholics pocketbike sized balls!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Nick, that's the BEST post in the WHOLE DAMN THREAD.

I don't know what happened. I have a life and it's not online. Get real, hosers.

Oh, and bah humbug, too.

·
Registered
32 Posts
HAHAHAHA!

Dammit Pat! We said you could watch IF you didn't tell anyone. You don't want me spouting off about the foot fetish between you and KLRBE.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
you got banned for talking too much and having a GTR sticker on your hat.. h a ha ha

41 - 60 of 74 Posts