Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the stock pipe on my 636 is just way too quiet. i want to get a sli-on for it. i really dont want a full system. i would like it to be pretty loud. what would you guys suggest. and i want to keep it undertail so that may rule out some brands. thanks

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I have no idea if D&D make undertail exhausts.. but they're a good choice for loud.

·
Registered
217 Posts
i second the D&D for loud

·
Registered
71 Posts
Im getting a 06 zx6R, will they make good undertail exhaust kits for em...if so, where can I get em cause hotbodiesracing.com doesnt have anything...

·
Registered
217 Posts
go to the D&D site, they have one for the new 636

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
D&D's are loud, to me abnoxiously so.
Check out muzzy's pipe. The got a low growl at idle which is intimidating without being abnoxious but at full revs they SCREAM

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i really dont want to spend too much cash on the exhaust? i would rather spend it on my sprockets, flush mounts, integrated tail and so on. I looked at the 2 bro's but they were pretty damn expensive. I am trying not to spend over $250. Is that possible or am i in a dream land?

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
You're in dreamland.

However cut the sprockets out of the equation, and you got enough for a descent slipon

·
Registered
892 Posts
man i just cant rationalize paying that much $$ for something that does next to nothing for performance.

·
Registered
462 Posts
If you want performance, then get decals and stickers. It's common knowledge that they add at least 30 hp to your bike!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts