Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry but I forget who to direct this question towards. Who hear works at the Triumph dealer?

What type of bike is this and what kind of accessories has been done to it? I have a real hard-on for it. Any idea on prices, and lastly can I come demo one??

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
That'd be a Thunderbird Sport. Appears to have clip-ons, new seat and a new tail section. 885cc triple, fully adjustable suspension and triple disc brakes. A wonderful blend of classic styling with modern components. 2004 is that last year they are being made, so if you want a new one, you're running out of time. I think black/yellow is the only color combo available in 04. Not sure of the vintage of the bike in the pic though. Check out the Triumph web site for more info: www.triumph.co.uk

- Garry

·
Registered
459 Posts
AV8OR said:
Sorry but I forget who to direct this question towards. Who hear works at the Triumph dealer?

What type of bike is this and what kind of accessories has been done to it? I have a real hard-on for it. Any idea on prices, and lastly can I come demo one??
I have a thunderbird sport in stock. or you could go with a thruxton. give me a call 724-934-2200. I will only be here till friday.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts