Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This isn't exactly a question about bikes, but I'm not sure where else to ask it. I was wondering which bike magazines everyone reads. I like to pick up a copy of sport rider every now and then, but are there any others that people really like? Do ya'll think mags are a good way to learn about bikes and bike topics. Any other reading material out there? Thanks for the input

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I read Motor Cyclist. It's not a sportbike only mag, but sportbikes are mostly what they cover.

It seems to me that the sportbike only mags are all about image. Yo yo yo, Snoopy snoopy poopy in the hizzy, studdin at 550, etc. Sort of a squid problem.:2cents:

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
scratchy_seal said:
I like the import magazines like T.W.O. and Performance Bikes. I find more detail in their articles about bikes.
I like the Brit mags like Bike. They're pretty unapologetic in their criticisms, which I really like.

·
Registered
217 Posts
i like the brit mags as well because they dont hold back when doing bike/gear/parts tests. they also are pretty informed and superbike does a good job with being a fun read as well as informative. i would def. check out superbike and T.W.O

·
Registered
99 Posts
British Bike Mags Rule !

I agree with the other folks that suggested British Bike mags. They are more over-the-top, entertaining, as well as having a few page three type of girls sprinkled throughout.

·
Registered
525 Posts
SportRider,
Superbike (UK),
Roadracing World has great articles on racing and technology related, but all of the racing news/results are old and dated by the time it reaches your hands.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts