Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK: Enron, Arthur Anderson, Tyco, and now WorldCom all in trouble with the SEC..And the ex-CEO from Tyco was indicted again on tampering with evidence charges!!! It seems our nations CEO's have been a little naughty!! Martha Stewart is facing some of her own trouble also, being accused of insider-trading and also obstruction of justice...

Well what I want to know is which Company(ies) do you think are going to show up next on CNN?? If you have any thoughts at all please reply..

Also, I read an article today that said that at least 85% of top corporatiom CEO's say they lie about their golf games, or cheat is a better word, but feel they use acceptable business practices..Hmmm?? Sadness I say..

·
Registered
860 Posts
sport bike world is next the owners have been skiming off the top for years:twofinger i wouldnt doubt that one of these car corporations would go under but who knows???? I just wanna see martha stewart go to jail and host her show from the womens penatentury that would be really funny....
Martha"this is how to make a nice pink shank out of a tampon it is really easy" i would be dieing of laughter
then she would say
Martha"yes i would also like to introduce the women that has made me her bitch..i would like you to meet Helga":D :D :D
that would make my day tehehehehe:D

·
Registered
44 Posts
According to what I hear from people that work for Tyco, and what I've read in the articles, Tyco itself is not in any trouble, and didn't do anything wrong. It seems that the former CEO/President/Whatever did some not so good things with his personal finances.

I could be mistaken, of course, but that's what I know so far.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts