Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay we all know which sportbikes are the fastest, will perform the best on the track, have the best handling, etc... but what I wanna know is, Which bikes pull the most ass? Is it Yamahas, Gixxers, or Hondas? Do females have certain preferences about color schemes, and if there's a certain type of girl that a certain brand attracts? Fill em in folks.

Yamahas:
Gixxers:
Hondas:
Kawasaki:

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
I don't know what it is, but they do seem to go for the plainer silver paint schemes. That's why I'm going for the flat black! :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
From my experiance, chicks (unless they ride) can't tell the difference between sports bikes, they go for colors.

The real difference in the type of women is between cruisers and sportbikes.

(L.A. specs)

Cruiser babes: older, more mature, generally have a job and will be more into you after the inital thrill is gone

Sportbike Babes: Younger (18-23), still in school, wilder and more likely to invite a friend to join in for a ride ;-)

Thats why I got both a CBR and VTX :p

In answer to your actual question, it would have to be Ducs.. in fact I even remember reading articles to the effect the Ducs where rated teh sexiest bikes by women, all the way back to the Paso's

·
Registered
134 Posts
Dad said:
...they do seem to go for the plainer silver paint schemes...
Only if they're late for the grave :)

Dunno. Most chicks I've seen on bikes tend to go for somewhat nonconventional colour schemes on performance bikes (no Hardley Abletos). They look good, they have style, and they have no problem showing either.

I've yet to see a chick on a Wing that was younger than 40.

However, I recon that, for the most part, chicks could be attracted to the bike with the least obtrusive arrogant dickhead on top :D

·
Registered
702 Posts
Everyone says my Championship Yamaha R6 looks cool. All of the girls that take the time to stop and look at my bike say "Nice bike, I like that color." Which is then usually follow by, that's a pretty purple bike. By then I don't want to say anything LMAO I figure if they're to stupid to see Blue, then they don't need to be on my bike.

I have to say that since I put my Blue Neon Wire on my bike that it draws a lot of attention from a lot of girls. People hang out of the cars and shit looking at my bike, or either they're drunk LMAO

- Off to purchase more Neon Wire :cool:

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
minfinger said:
Everyone says my Championship Yamaha R6 looks cool. All of the girls that take the time to stop and look at my bike say "Nice bike, I like that color." Which is then usually follow by, that's a pretty purple bike. By then I don't want to say anything LMAO I figure if they're to stupid to see Blue, then they don't need to be on my bike.

I think they look purple too. :D

BTW, the women that can specify Ducatis as the sexiest are either European or they ride themselves. Most women(non-riding) can't tell the difference between the sportbikes. They all say, "Nine Ninjabike... hehehe." :D Sure am glad my wife rides.

·
Registered
25 Posts
OK guys, this is the real deal:

Your AVERAGE girl doesn't care what it is, they just wanna ride.
Riding a sportbike or a chromed out Harley doesn't hurt though.

Some girls prefer sportbikes cause they actually do like the racy looking fairing and graphics..
Some girls prefer a Harley cause they're comfy and the owner isn't prone to scare the crap out of her......

It can also be geographical.
In my area, (Metro West area of Boston, MA) lots of girls wanna ride with me...
If I go across the boarder of NH, they cant be bothered with me cause it's a "RICEBURNER"......
My friend owns a Harley and we both attract an equal amount of tail.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts