Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I think he is at home making sock puppets and is going to put on a little socket puppet play for everyone at bike night!!!!!:confused: :confused:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
QuickCoCo1 said:
ewwwwwwww i hope it is lord of the g strings starring bagger and the infamous sheep:D
There is not a sock big enough, to make a Bagger puppet....hmmmm maybe a tater sack!!! I wonder if the love deer laps sack???:D

·
Registered
459 Posts
bill were are you. its ok we still like you.

also when you get mad your face turns bright red,like this.:mad:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Sumo and big gloves fight needs to happen.......give it a little twist, have ring girls and follow up the fights with a wet t-shirt contest!!!!!! Just get it straight....and you know who you are.....no men in whatever, we do not want to see that crap!!!!

·
Registered
459 Posts
UglyAngelX said:
Sumo and big gloves fight needs to happen.......give it a little twist, have ring girls and follow up the fights with a wet t-shirt contest!!!!!! Just get it straight....and you know who you are.....no men in whatever, we do not want to see that crap!!!!
rich I think he is talkin about you.:D

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
UglyAngelX said:
now that is what i am talking about!!!:thumb:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
KLRBE said:
freddy you have to bring the girls. especialy the one with the big
(*) (*) :drool:
Not even...post signs around and pass the word, prize money, something like 100-200 and chics will flock to show their tee-tahs and get paid for it!!!!.......or at least try to win it.....money brings the HO out.

·
Registered
459 Posts
the last pizza hut one she is doing math in it so it makes her look smart. plus they are showing more of her because she is a hottie.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts