Sportbike World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
bleh

how come all us in AL are spread all out - can't there be atleast like 2 or 3 of us in montgomery? ;/

·
Registered
8 Posts
DUCPILOT748
There is a strech between Monrowville and Camdon AL on 41 thats not to bad. It's about 40 miles with some good(for the area) twisties. Road conditions arn't that great but it's a fun ride.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Cmd954, Montgomery and Enterprise are close enough together, you and ducpilot748 should meet up in the middle and go ridin'. Used to live in Enterprise, grew up there. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Don't know about BAMA boy ... graduated from AUBURN ... but I'm up in Huntsville ... so if anyone round here wants to ride, I'm up for it. I am new to riding (one month, 1100 miles new) and looking to find good riders round here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
We need to get all the guys and girls riders that we can on this Alabama Forum on www.sportbikes.ws . This way we can get bigger group rides together and make new friends!!! So do your homework and get your buddies to post here form time to time!!! This forum welcomes all sportbike not just one brand.

The Sportbikes Website > Regional Topics > Southeast > Alabama > Alabama's own

·
Registered
1 Posts
Birmingham

Hey all,
I'm in Birmingham and looking to hook up for riding. If anyone out there knows of some good roads and/or people to ride with, let me know. Moved here in October, but just got my bike down here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am here in Montgomery, AL. I am stationed at Maxwell AFB. We do a lot of riding just about every weekend, if you all want to meet up. Tomorrow we are going to North Alabama and then into Georgia towards Blue Ridge. Any one wants to go, let me know and we can meet up.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts