Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
NateDog74 said:
So I hear about people going out to practice, but where do people go to do this? I have a couple of spots but not too secure.

I guess it depends what you're gonna practice, there's gotta be a sheep farm somewhere around here :D

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good one! I'll try to be more specific. Where do people go to practice burn outs, wheelies, that kinda stuff. I don't need practice with the farm life, had enough of that as a kid:twofinger

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
dude,
people arent going to post the spots online for obvious reasons. You should come to royal oak and talk to some of the guys and get the scoop.

LMAO
sheep farm! creative Chris !

·
Registered
267 Posts
NateDog74 said:
So I hear about people going out to practice, but where do people go to do this? I have a couple of spots but not too secure.
If you want to practice the riding test type stuff, got to Schoolcraft Garden City (behind McDonalds off of Ford Rd) or any other site that gives the MSF course,...all the course stuff is painted on the ground including the infamous "box" and cornering exercises. If you took the course these should be very apparent to you one you go there....

Justin

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Re: Re: Where to Practice?

:laughing: @ the sheep farm. I myself have happened to run into a few just by riding around with some folks. Unfortunately, they are almost an hour away for me, so I have only hit them up when I'm riding over to RO or something of the sorts. I'm half thinking of tearing it up on the airport I work at late at night one of these times.....just gotta watch out for the occasional inbound flight.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Over_Dose said:

LMAO
sheep farm! creative Chris !
hey.... what's wrong with that... there's one right around the mile from me :twofinger in fact we rode right past it when I took you out for that little spin on the back roads ;) you might have missed it though if you were too busy doin your stand up wheelies on my Gixxer :twofinger

E.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
DreamRyder said:
hey.... what's wrong with that... there's one right around the mile from me :twofinger in fact we rode right past it when I took you out for that little spin on the back roads ;) you might have missed it though if you were too busy doin your stand up wheelies on my Gixxer :twofinger

E.
lol.. yeah.. I think I saw some sheep, right next to the goat, cow and horses.. hell, you can practice till your heart's content.

um.. as far as the wheelies. I didnt think you saw the stand up ones, I was just testing the rear suspension and aerodynamics :twofinger

your one to talk you little bird killer:twofinger poor thing never had a chance with dreamryder coming down on it at triple digit speeds

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Over_Dose said:
lol.. yeah.. I think I saw some sheep, right next to the goat, cow and horses.. hell, you can practice till your heart's content.

um.. as far as the wheelies. I didnt think you saw the stand up ones, I was just testing the rear suspension and aerodynamics :twofinger

your one to talk you little bird killer:twofinger poor thing never had a chance with dreamryder coming down on it at triple digit speeds
along with testing the awesome braking power when you flew past me when I made that right turn and you didnt' :twofinger

as for the bird killer... he could have poked my eye out if I hadn't been wearing a full face helmet :D another reason to wear proper protection :p and how would you know how fast we were goin.. your speedo was taped over :laughing: he should have stayed on the ground he'd been safer :eek: which reminds me I gotta clean the bird gutts off my helmet... wonder how high he rickashade off my head :eek:

E.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
DreamRyder said:
along with testing the awesome braking power when you flew past me when I made that right turn and you didnt' :twofinger

as for the bird killer... he could have poked my eye out if I hadn't been wearing a full face helmet :D another reason to wear proper protection :p and how would you know how fast we were goin.. your speedo was taped over :laughing: he should have stayed on the ground he'd been safer :eek: which reminds me I gotta clean the bird gutts off my helmet... wonder how high he rickashade off my head :eek:

E.
ROTFL
um.. your right about all this.. but the tape was pulled off near the top. I could see from 100-115 on the speedo and I swear I saw that needle pass by a few times :twofinger

birds fly E. thats just what they do.. lol

Im lucky he found you before he found me, since I never close my shield

Oh.. just for the record. I like it unprotected. thank you! :twofinger

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Over_Dose said:
ROTFL
um.. your right about all this.. but the tape was pulled off near the top. I could see from 100-115 on the speedo and I swear I saw that needle pass by a few times :twofinger

birds fly E. thats just what they do.. lol

Im lucky he found you before he found me, since I never close my shield

Oh.. just for the record. I like it unprotected. thank you! :twofinger
LOL.. yeah there were a few times it would have zinged past that opening :D

damn... I didnt' know that :confused: reckon I learned the hard way.. but I betcha that bird ain't got the guts to try and out run me again :D

no wonder you had less bugs on your visor than I did :p

Does Tara know this :eek:

E.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
DreamRyder said:
LOL.. I betcha that bird ain't got the guts to try and out run me again :D

no wonder you had less bugs on your visor than I did :p

Does Tara know this :eek:

E.
LOL

yeah Tara knows. She already thinks im nutz, it just re-enforces it.

did you know that most bugs taste bitter if you get one in the mouth.. FYI

By the way.. was that snomobile helmet DOT approved anyway?

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Over_Dose said:
LOL

yeah Tara knows. She already thinks im nutz, it just re-enforces it.

did you know that most bugs taste bitter if you get one in the mouth.. FYI

By the way.. was that snomobile helmet DOT approved anyway?
I'd think any bug would be bitter if you got one in the mouth and all bugs would not have a taste at all if they didnt' go in your mouth :twofinger

ya know I never looked before I put it back in the box...

E.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts