Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can find a pic of the upcoming Yamaha "Bulldog", the upcomg naked v-twin standard?

·
Registered
714 Posts
Yamaha Bulldog

I don't know if you get any british mags in Canada but if you do, look out for "Biking Times" as it has the launch report from Italy and also another report about it's conception/development with lots of pics. It will be on sale here in the U.K. from September priced around £6500. I have to say that it is a really nice looking bike- think Ducati Monster, but the main gripe from the press so far is that it only puts out 64 bhp. But make your own mind up .

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info Smeg. I'm not sure if we get that particular mag here, but I'll say I'm a huge fan of U.K. bike mags. Superbike kicks a$$...even if it does cost me almost 12 bucks to buy it from the newstand.

·
Registered
714 Posts
No problem Hysyde, Superbike should have a test on it next issue. I also read that the bulldog is only intended for the european market but I guess that all depends on how sucessful it becomes. I must say that it appeals to me! If I can be off any other help, just ask.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts