Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You all go south for the winter?Inky where you been?I be soooooooooo Dang Lonely in here:D :twofinger :twofinger
:crying:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Sorry Maddjack, but I've actually had to work for a living around here lately!(Damnit) I've been tattooing like mad, and the work has been long and envolved, so the computer time has been limited.

It was nice that you missed me though!:love: :thumbs2:

My friend (The Godfather) requested a painting. You should be seeing the beginnings of a Valentino Rossi pretty soon! He decided to go with a pic of him at Valencia with his new paint job. His helmet alone is gonna take a couple of hours to paint! I should have known that he would pick something so complicated!!!!!!

Slaintedan is gonna have kittens when he sees it!

On top of all of that, it's been raining like mad, and I've had a horrible sore throat. Nothing worse than being too sick to ride:mad: But I visited Saint (I named my bike) in the garage last night and gave him a big hug, and then plugged him into his battery charger:D

How's life on the other coast?

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Yup, it's a really cool job. I get to do beautiful stuff all day long, and the sexy clients aren't half bad either! Nothing better than having a job where the peeps you are surrounded by are half naked most of the time!!!!!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Inky said:
Sorry Maddjack, but I've actually had to work for a living around here lately!(Damnit) I've been tattooing like mad, and the work has been long and envolved, so the computer time has been limited.

It was nice that you missed me though!:love: :thumbs2:

My friend (The Godfather) requested a painting. You should be seeing the beginnings of a Valentino Rossi pretty soon! He decided to go with a pic of him at Valencia with his new paint job. His helmet alone is gonna take a couple of hours to paint! I should have known that he would pick something so complicated!!!!!!

Slaintedan is gonna have kittens when he sees it!

On top of all of that, it's been raining like mad, and I've had a horrible sore throat. Nothing worse than being too sick to ride:mad: But I visited Saint (I named my bike) in the garage last night and gave him a big hug, and then plugged him into his battery charger:D

How's life on the other coast?
Hi its been a bit cold on and off,had a hellva wind storm over here.Hey i like you INk work,I have a few Tatts,you have me thinking about getting a new one.Might have to make a trip to the blue pacific coast to see you.
I figured you were doing your thing like mad,just thought I'd yank the old chain,though It has been lonely with out you here.;)
I name all my bikes,have been doing so for years although the names are somwhat unconventional.:thumb:
Rossi ,he's a good subject.(and a hellva lot of fun to see racing);)

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Triumph_S4 said:
hey inky nice work... how much you charge? i'm thinking about adding another piece soon.... 3 total, all tribal
Sank you berry much! I'm $150/hour, and I'm damn fast, and efficient. Where is San Marcos?

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Maddjack said:
Hi its been a bit cold on and off,had a hellva wind storm over here.Hey i like you INk work,I have a few Tatts,you have me thinking about getting a new one.Might have to make a trip to the blue pacific coast to see you.
I figured you were doing your thing like mad,just thought I'd yank the old chain,though It has been lonely with out you here.;)
I name all my bikes,have been doing so for years although the names are somwhat unconventional.:thumb:
Rossi ,he's a good subject.(and a hellva lot of fun to see racing);)
Do we get to see your tattoos?

Now whatcha been doin for fun?

·
Registered
45 Posts
tattoo

damn thats nice...did she have any other tats?
(san marcos is in texas about 20-30 min south of austin):cheers:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Re: tattoo

Erion_9twees said:
damn thats nice...did she have any other tats?
(san marcos is in texas about 20-30 min south of austin):cheers:
That's the only one that I have been working on for her so far. I thought Triumph-S4 was in California? But, what do I know?:D

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Triumph_S4 said:
San Marcos is northern San Diego near camp Pendelton (California). kinda far though
Well then, it would only take you a day to get up here! There are some wicked roads between here and there. ROADTRIP!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Inky said:
Do we get to see your tattoos?

Now whatcha been doin for fun?
As soon as I can motivate my lazy ,tired a$$ to take some digital phots,I'll share.benn putting in a lot of 14 hr days.I'lll try for this week end.
Fun???oh I remember that,Not much but I'll change that too asp.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Maddjack said:
As soon as I can motivate my lazy ,tired a$$ to take some digital phots,I'll share.benn putting in a lot of 14 hr days.I'lll try for this week end.
Fun???oh I remember that,Not much but I'll change that too asp.
14 hour days? That sucks. Where do you work? Hershey Chocolate plant?:twofinger

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Inky said:
14 hour days? That sucks. Where do you work? Hershey Chocolate plant?:twofinger
I work for honeywell,Making Titanium sputtering targets.
Hershey plant:eek: You think I'm Willie wanker,I mean Wonka or someting:twofinger

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Maddjack said:
I work for honeywell,Making Titanium sputtering targets.
Hershey plant:eek: You think I'm Willie wanker,I mean Wonka or someting:twofinger
Wonkie spitting titanium targets?????????!!!!!!!

WTF!

Just messing with you!

What's a titanium sputtering target? Sounds lethal.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts