Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heya Chicka's..

Well, since no-one has been in here fore a while, including me, I thought I would post a little sumting in here to take up space..

If any of ya'll are wondering... I've been busy with school, work, etc.. I'm turning 23 (gasp) on the 14th of December.. Send gifts, preferably Italian, single-sided swing arm gifts, and any large sums of money you have laying around and have no use for... I'll find one, don't you worry!

I'd come here more often, rather I will, once I get done with school and I have time to let this page load... I'd be here on a more regular basis but honestly, since the change... This site takes so long to load because of the adds that I skip town before it's all said and done.. It's really lame on my part actually because there are some super cool people on this forum and normally, I can't get enough of them...

So I'm rambling... Maybe someone, some guy, some girl will write back... I feel so alone, so very alone... I'm gonna bring them back, just you wait and see... Its's going to happen!!

KIRSTY!

·
Registered
74 Posts
*hugg* for good measure

Hey Girlie,

Good to see ya postin' did you get to view my pic's from the Meet n Greet? I totally loved the F3 race bike I rode on the track man, it's the best.

Are you getting any time off for school soon for a break?

Huggs
Tiff

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heya Chicka

Yep, saw the pics of you from the 'ol meet and greet. What a good looking bunch of guys. You and Rob's girlfriend must have had a ball! The pics of you on the F3 were killer. Honda's rock don't they? Stable, just enough power... Awesome toys. I have yet to winterize mine and will have to get it done asap!

I checkouted your site, nice mods as always.. Some of the thumbnails go to a "site problem" page or whatever... I can't get a good look at the men from the small ones.. Ma' eyes ain't all that good no mo'.. Getting old ya know!

Anyway there girlie girl... I's jetting for now. Chat with you later!!

KIRSTY!

(aka, the long lost twin)

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Well I thought I would drop a little note in here so you know your not alone,:)

Glad school/job is going well. How much longer will you be in school? How cold does it get where you live? Hope the winter isn't too long:( Well I don't want to come off like some weirdo so I'm going to stop with the questions:D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello CbrChick,

23 is not to bad,

i'm 25 and going to the 30 and that is Bad,

is saw you were born in Assen, Drenthe, Holland

do you know any dutch or not.

I my self come from Roosteren, Limburg, Holland.

Great site, i couldn't sign your adressbook though
(bad link) or something

Cya

·
Registered
346 Posts
hmmm.. its a shame not more girls ride.. ive had the chance this past summer to begin my lovely riding career.:D and have even had the chance to ride wit plenty of women riders.. from 750 gixxers to 929RR's r6's and f2 and 3's.. all great .. some of the women i know want a bike so bad.. but there too short.. tough luck.. anyhow.. more power to you girls.. thought i'd say a little something.. since im at school.. sitting at sbw. like always.. tryin to kill like 4 hours before my next classs hehe.. :D:D'

peace

thegoldenboy.. jos..F

·
Registered
67 Posts
"It's really lame on my part actually because there are some super cool people on this forum and normally, I can't get enough of them... "--cbrchick

Gee thanks! I didn’t think you remembered me!

:D :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi I hope every one remembers me, Robert's girlfriend,
and i would post more often but Robert is always on the machine and mine is not hooked up to the internet yet.

he says he will do it, but you know how men are. i just wanted to drop a line and say hello to every one!

have a great holiday season!!!

[Edited by Theresa on 12-19-2000 at 06:05 PM]

·
Squid
813 Posts
Well hello. BTW- I think you should go out and recruit some new women riders for us guys to play with ;)
All in the name of SBW comradery, of course :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello ....I'm new to this so please be patient...nice to see somewhere where us "girls" can discuss our toys. Visited your webpage..it's pretty cool. I just bought my second bike '01 Suzuki GSXR600. Any thoughts on it?

·
Registered
653 Posts
Welcome fellow Suzi rider!

So what was your first bike, since you said your new gixxer is your second? I swear I stare at a computer screen to much. When I first read it, I read it like you were saying you bought your second 2001 gixxer 600 :D

Anyhow, welcome again, hope you stick around and the dogs don't scare ya' off.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm not sure about the others, but I'm sittting here staring at my new leathers and lid and waiting to take delivery on my new bike. I will probably get to pick up my Bimota DB3 Mantra this weekend. Can't wait to ride it but I'm really hoping that the weather holds out.

As soon as I get it, I'll post some pictures.

Judy

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
OhMy! said:
I'm not sure about the others, but I'm sittting here staring at my new leathers and lid and waiting to take delivery on my new bike. I will probably get to pick up my Bimota DB3 Mantra this weekend. Can't wait to ride it but I'm really hoping that the weather holds out.

As soon as I get it, I'll post some pictures.

Judy
Judy,

Please post them as soon as ya get them, the DB3 is an awsome looking bike!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Check in on Sunday...

Sportbikeworld said:
Judy,

Please post them as soon as ya get them, the DB3 is an awsome looking bike!
[/B]
If I pick up the bike as planned, I should be ready to post the first pics on Sunday...

(See the wide grin)

·
Registered
19 Posts
That's me!

Sportbikeworld said:
Judy,

Here is a pic of a very nice looking 97 in our Gallery.

That's me on the bike when I closed the deal! or did you know that? LOL

I'll get some better pics when I'm moving, I hope. It sure is a cool bike isn't it?

[Edited by OhMy! on 01-03-2001 at 08:58 PM]

·
Registered
19 Posts
Mean People

It's posts like that that keep women from enjoying this forum. Why is it that people like Tristan have to put in their two cents and go out of their way to be jerks.

It really is my bike and it really is me on it.

I'm not sure whether you thought your comments were funny or if being a jerk just comes naturally to you. Either way, you should just find a forum where you can be more appreciated and leave the womens forums to those who want to have a little fun.

Judy

"never underestimate the power of dumb people in large groups"

[Edited by OhMy! on 01-03-2001 at 10:21 PM]

1 - 20 of 40 Posts