Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the girlfriend's R6 got knocked over right about the end of last riding season by one of her friends (in a car.) It is finally time to order the parts and bring the back back to it's original state (with a few goodies to boot.)

Where is the cheapest place to get factory plastics? I don't need to order much, but I do need a few things.

Any help will be appreciated and thanks in advance!

-Bill

·
Registered
41 Posts
What i did was went on your and searched the hell out of R6, Yamaha R6, YZFR6 anything you can think of i found alot of place that sell factory yamaha parts for cheap.............just don't remeber the sites..........didn't bookmark them either for some reason.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yamaha Parts

In re: eBay...
Well, you asked for cheapest. Where else could one find a whole side fairing for a YZF600R for around a hundred bucks?
If you give up on watching eBay and just want to buy outright, I used ronnies.com It's where (in Adams, Massachusetts) I bought my bike, but I got the hint to order from their site from a motorcycle thread.
I ordered a bunch of small fasteners, such as for the fairing, so I wouldn't have to become annoyed if I dropped or misplaced one while doing some bit of service to the bike.
Their website has "microfiche"-like diagrams, ordering was dirt simple, and I got all the leetle parts very quickly, so they must have a good warehouse up there in New Ashford, MA.
Andrew (unclefot)

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Yamaha Parts

unclefot said:
In re: eBay...
Well, you asked for cheapest. Where else could one find a whole side fairing for a YZF600R for around a hundred bucks?
If you give up on watching eBay and just want to buy outright, I used ronnies.com It's where (in Adams, Massachusetts) I bought my bike, but I got the hint to order from their site from a motorcycle thread.
I ordered a bunch of small fasteners, such as for the fairing, so I wouldn't have to become annoyed if I dropped or misplaced one while doing some bit of service to the bike.
Their website has "microfiche"-like diagrams, ordering was dirt simple, and I got all the leetle parts very quickly, so they must have a good warehouse up there in New Ashford, MA.
Andrew (unclefot)
Thanks for the info I will check that out!:thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts