Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right then, what is going on then?

I can understand BP hiding under a rock now that is great pretender has demonstrated his true desire to feast merrily on KFC and pizza while riding around in 13th with the No.1 plate for a year ....

But what about the rest of you?

How about this for a sad idea ... post a recent pic of what your up to bla bla and your current steeds ....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
yeah not much going on Ledge. Bloody work takin up too much time.

Tired of you lot always ( still) in denial that my choice won the championship last year. He's doing Ok this year ( if you look back i told you lot he'd struggle on the smaller bike), certainly against Pedro n Rossi. But of course your selective memories dont remember that eh?:twofinger
Surprised at roo-boys consistency and quality of riding AND on a duc no less. gotta bow to talent.
What about pizza boy going bacwards even getting taken by hoffman!!!!!!!!!! Shocker or what !!!!!!!
Must have been something serious from the start. Haven't seen Rossi run off like that for a long time.

Elias is no doubt the most entertaining to watch. Top stuff

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So true BP. It would seem most of the riders have an extra point to prove this year, and we'll all be in for some top racing for it ... great stuff.

You had best watch out for that 'working' stuff, it will get to ya. Just let me know when you want some tips on how to do sod all ;-)

Stoner really has come from no where and seems to be getting onto something other than just one lucky race .... what are the odds for him being in the top three this year ??

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
Due to the relative safety of being thousands of miles away I feel I can safely say that Legend reminds me of Greg from the Wiggles.:twofinger

Attachments

·
Registered
315 Posts
Legend said:
post a recent pic of what your up to bla bla
Yes, why not. Today I bought anti-leech socks. Going up Tambora soon (four times the power of Krakatoa.)

I also drilled three holes in my right hallux nail, to allow Loceryl ointment easier access to the fungus underneath ?a problem from constant hashing and recces. I learned this at Walter Kidde, when someone dropped something on their toe and the blood needed releasing. Yes, you do sterilize the drill bit in boiling water and no, you don’t use an electric drill?:eek:

Sorry but I just cant let this disgusting kind of image be published , TUG

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Important

spicersh said:
Due to the relative safety of being thousands of miles away I feel I can safely say that Legend reminds me of Greg from the Wiggles.:twofinger
One key point to note, you wouldnt let your kids watch one of Legends video's:eek:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
spicersh said:
I wish spicer !! ... the two biggest differences is a) Greg gets to entertain millions of young 2 yo's. I only get to entertain you muppets .... and b) Greg gets millions for doing it ...

·
Registered
726 Posts
I've still got a bike, hasn't really changed much over the past 6 years though!!!
You lucky bastid. Some keyunt upped and nicked the blade last night.

Smashed the roller door to the apartment complex, nicked the bike, and left me with some electrical part the size of a fag packet and the strap that kept the battery secure.

Nice

:crying: :finger: :crying: :finger: :crying: :finger: :crying: :finger: :crying: :finger:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Chumley said:
You lucky bastid. Some keyunt upped and nicked the blade last night.

Smashed the roller door to the apartment complex, nicked the bike, and left me with some electrical part the size of a fag packet and the strap that kept the battery secure.

Nice

:crying: :finger: :crying: :finger: :crying: :finger: :crying: :finger: :crying: :finger:
Probably the lean angle tilt sensor :D

Farkin hell mate that sucks...insured ???? Bleedin hope so

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Originally posted by Chumley You lucky bastid. Some keyunt upped and nicked the blade last night.
Sorry to hear Chum, filthy scum of the earth....

So they removed the battery before nickin' it??? I would have expected they'd push it into a van and be done??? Yeah tell me it was insured :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Is it only me that sees the irony of something being nicked in Australia.

Tell us your insured Chum ??????????

·
Registered
560 Posts
Sorry to hear mate

Hope you were insured as the guys say.

At least it gives you the chance to get a proper bike (Yamaha) now! ;)

·
Registered
726 Posts
Insured?

Yeah, fortunately it was totally insured. Agreed value (result) to include the costs of the extras that went missing.. ie the pipe and PCIII.

Just have to wait 2 weeks now and then hopefully the cheque will land in my letterbox. And then I can go shopping again.

Won't be buying another blade though...

Anyone interested in a set of race fairings for an 05 CBR1000RR??

:cool:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
good man Chumstar !!! .... you really know in your heart you are not a 'nice person' honda rider.

You mate, are a superstar Ducati man through and through .... and it's a Ducati that you need.

It will make your willy bigger and your gonads swell.

Hell, there's even a 999R going for peanuts in Singapore ;-)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts