Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before SBN went tango uniform I counted about 30-50 members from GA. SBW had approximately 30 members from GA. Now these are just members that usually post. Those that post occassionally or not at all are not in the above assessment. Just wondering where all the GA sportbikers could have gone to. Some are over here, certainly the vast majority are missing in action. Any feed back would be great.:D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Another GA member checkin in

hey man, I live out in Winston, well have to get together for a ride. I think there are more of us over on Sportbikes.ws :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Skyline, some of the SBNer's went to sportbikes.ws. others (a few) have ventured over to georgiasportbike.com. Still others have gone over to gixxer.com. You may find some on atlantasuperbikers.com. Seems most have gone to sportbikes.ws.

Hope this helps you find some of the people you're looking for.

Mr. Mom (here)
F3hoov (SBN)
F3pilot (others)

:D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just joined this site. I live in carrollton and ride with a small group, usually around Cheaha. I'll be checking in to this site regularly

·
Registered
139 Posts
I am in Albany, I don't check GA board much but I will more often. I am itching to ride more and more. I can see the cold season coming and I am dreading having to put her up.

·
Registered
10 Posts
jhendrix said:
Just joined this site. I live in carrollton and ride with a small group, usually around Cheaha. I'll be checking in to this site regularly

I live in Alexander City, Alabama (East Central on the GA side)

We get up rides to Cheaha and Track Days at Little Talladega GP on the Alabama Forum on sportbikes.ws all the time! Clicky

·
Registered
101 Posts
Spring Fever

H,

What's up bro.... long time no talk... well.... I made a new post in the Yamaha forum but thought I'd hit ya up here... I'm picking up my new R1 this Friday...

Let's get together and hit up 60 or 129 weekend after...

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Spring Fever

bluR1dude said:
H,

What's up bro.... long time no talk... well.... I made a new post in the Yamaha forum but thought I'd hit ya up here... I'm picking up my new R1 this Friday...

Let's get together and hit up 60 or 129 weekend after...
I will call you, and we can set something up, I will email you my new cell number. It is great to see you post.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Whassup Skyline?

yeah, I know I'm from SC, but I ride in Georgia. I'm in hibernation:D

E-mail me your new cell number... I got some stories to tell ya!

-- Omega

·
Registered
101 Posts
Anyone wanta hook up for a ride this saturday.. looks like its gonna be sunny and nice.... We're going to head to TWO around 1/2pm....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts